TUG ALPHA 0.8.9 PATCH NOTES
Greetings! The patch we’re releasing today is largely focused on improvements for modders. For a full list of changes, check the details below.
Also, in an effort to knock out some of the smaller bugs and annoyances, we have added in an option in the video settings that allow you to adjust your gamma correction! No more dark nights! (and days!)
Big thanks to one of our newest members on the gameplay team, Viridian, for that little change. Give a shout out to him @nerdkingdom and give us a follow if you haven’t yet.
If you want to know about future updates and release builds, follow us @theuntiltledgame.
- Added more advanced NKParseFile (NKCreateParser)
- Removed Index variable from crafting files
- Added a way to override crafting recipes
- Added warnings to crafting files parser
- Separated submesh definitions from Human Seed.txt to /Data/Gear/3P/
- Separated submesh definitions from Player Hand.txt to /Data/Gear/FP/
- All files in "Data/Generators/" will now be used to load World Generators
- Fixed a problem with multiple biome definition files breaking biome ids
- Added client connection as 2nd argument to client->server events
- Added Invalid Object Access warning to native classes (prevents most crashes)
- Fixed items rendering as empty slot in the inventory instead of NoIcon
- Added mod initialize files (ModInitialize, ModPreinitialize, ModPostinitialize)
- Added gamma correction into video options
- Added wood armor pieces
- Updated crafting journal to fix a missing recipe
- Lowered the requirements to discover the Leaf Canopy recipe
- Fixed a potential crash when breaking down a tool or weapon you had crafted within the same game session
New Known Issues
- Picking coconut or glow corn directly off the plant and into its own stack of items will allow you to right click plant it anywhere.