League of Legends

RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 510 Seed
edited August 2014 in Other Games
Username: RobotDance

Mostly play with mates from school. Trying to get into gold league. Silver 3 atm.

Edit: OCE server. Ima kiwi after all. I pref the 50ms as appose to the 150ms if I played in america's server. Made it to silver 1. Apparently, this is the hardest step up from here to gold.
Programmer, designer, artist.

Comments

• TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    Neat
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • DajeDaje REGISTERED Posts: 85
    Fun game that causes a bit too much rage at times. I'm silver 3 too, going back to gold (never do ranked at the beginning of a season haha).
    Slowly trying to convince the world that Heimer's a god tier champ, with much swag. (my main with 2 losses, using him as support...)
  • LastAtlanteanLastAtlantean REGISTERED Posts: 116 Seed
    IGN: LastAtlantean (... duh...)
    I main top, jungle, mid, and occasionally adc. I have yet to finish my S4 promos because of school and now wanting to get caught up in the opening rush. Shoot me a friend request, and if you ever see me on, shoot me an invite!
  • VoxelVoxel REGISTERED Posts: 14
    I'm VoxelHeart on league, Silv. 5 right now, maining adc and mid.

But i'm not gonna play. I just freaking touched tug for the first time because league stole mah leif Q_Q
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    edited February 2014
    "League" stole the leader of ars arcanus?!

Sorry, obvious joke. It had to be addressed.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
  • VoxelVoxel REGISTERED Posts: 14
    Y u make fun of meh grammarz q_q
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    It would be like beating a dead horse
    5.jpg
  • TacomanjaroTacomanjaro REGISTERED Posts: 5 Podling
    My username is Tacomanjaro on League of Legends I was Silver 1 in 3v3 at the moment my internet sucks so I can't play League I also main Adc:Caitlyn and Varus Support: Soraka and Taric I can also top pretty well with Vi if any of you would like to add me please do
    7.jpg
  • Emschulman602Emschulman602 REGISTERED Posts: 144
    Can somebody explain League of Legends to me? It's like Dota 2, right? How is it different?
    You know you're at an awesome D&D game when the slaad gives you magic eggs and you name them Eevee and Stormageddon.
    26.jpg
  • TacomanjaroTacomanjaro REGISTERED Posts: 5 Podling
    Dota 2=Extreme micromanaging League of Legends=Almost no micromanaging
    In other words try out the game it is free to play but you don't have all characters you unlock them by pretty much farming
    7.jpg
  • spacedotspacedot REGISTERED Posts: 416 Seed
    Can somebody explain League of Legends to me? It's like Dota 2, right? How is it different?

This is just my opinion. Dota2 is meant to be harder just because they want it to be.Because people think games that are hard are better than ones that are easy. LoL is easier compared to dota2 at a base level. But if you think you are going to have it easy in LoL just because you can play dota2 you will find out its not like that.
  • Emschulman602Emschulman602 REGISTERED Posts: 144
    Well, I suck at dota 2. So I guess I don't need to relearn, just learn.
    You know you're at an awesome D&D game when the slaad gives you magic eggs and you name them Eevee and Stormageddon.
    26.jpg
  • ProBeingNoobProBeingNoob REGISTERED Posts: 189 Seed
    This game is very competitive, which is awesome. :D
    Anyway, good luck with getting to the gold league.
    2.jpg
    BMOhn.gif9gF3P.gif
    Mind clicking those eggs?