[Stream Closed] [15-4-14]

2»

Comments

• TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    I take it back, I'll be leaving for work! POOP.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    You might want to create a new thread for this, pam. The old comments makes it seem to new people like the event is already over. (not everyone checks when they were posted.)

Most people click the recent message, which is why I say to check the front page. And I put a date in the title :P
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    Good job on the youtube channel(s) guys. My desktop is out of commission right now so I get to experience TUG vicariously through your videos! :)
    otViQlH.png
    Leif wrote:
    Good job on the youtube channel(s) guys. My desktop is out of commission right now so I get to experience TUG vicariously through your videos! :)

Will you be able to make it?? I hope so! I'll be watching the chat as I play so I will be talking to you guys as much as possible. There is a countdown clock to when we will be streaming.
    Pamcakes wrote:
    Will you be able to make it?? I hope so! I'll be watching the chat as I play so I will be talking to you guys as much as possible. There is a countdown clock to when we will be streaming.

It starts at midnight for me so I'll be there for the beginning at least. Which livestream channel?
    otViQlH.png
    It will be the lonely golem one, and it'll have stars marked when it is streaming.
    Got it. Thanks :)
    otViQlH.png
    3 hours and counting, as of 5:00PM EST! Check the front page for more details.
  • YankeeYankee REGISTERED Posts: 5 Podling
    so can I join you on the game server, or will it be only open to more famous people than me?
  • PsiQssPsiQss REGISTERED Posts: 181
    Welcome to the community, Yankee. Pam said anyone can join, so it shouldn't be a problem I think :)
    “You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It may turn out he doesn't have one.”
  • YankeeYankee REGISTERED Posts: 5 Podling
    PsiQss wrote:
    Welcome to the community, Yankee. Pam said anyone can join, so it shouldn't be a problem I think :)

Thanks, but actually I'm here since Kickstarter ;) I just forgot to create a new forum account when they switched to the new one.

I will try to join and have fun with you guys.
    Yankee wrote:
    I will try to join and have fun with you guys.

I hope so! I'll be putting the IP on the front page soon, in about an hour and 20 minutes or so.
    We're live! Go join!! 124.149.33.82
    TLG will be live-streaming the event tonight, check front page for details :D
  • DajeDaje REGISTERED Posts: 85
    Is this free to join? If so what is the server?
    Looking forward to seeing it at least :)
  • noesisnoesis REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 69 Golem
    Daje wrote:
    Is this free to join? If so what is the server?
    Looking forward to seeing it at least :)

Yup free to join. We're waiting on the server to be setup hopefully within the next hour to two. Details to come!

JUST FYI ALL! The server is setup for 20 players max.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    How many devs will be joining us?
    5.jpg
2»