The FOUR WINDS a society of PIRATES and TRAVELLERS

2»

Comments

• Absolute_bearzerkAbsolute_bearzerk REGISTERED Posts: 30 Seed
    I know Sparrow hasnt replied in a while but i figured it would be better to ask now than later, can i possibly join the Four winds society
  • SparrowSparrow REGISTERED Posts: 15
    Yo! I'm still around. Just on my last month of Uni and oh god the deadlines.
    Can't wait to be finished and finally put some time into TUG!
    Wiggin and Bearzerk, thanks for showing interest and you are both totally in!
  • Absolute_bearzerkAbsolute_bearzerk REGISTERED Posts: 30 Seed
    Thanks sparrow i don't currently have a graphics card with dx11 so i cant do anything in game but i cant still help with some other stuff.
  • TalulahTalulah REGISTERED Posts: 1
    Decided to give the game some time to grow and came back to find my forum name gone? lol Oh well, I had only made one post :D in this thread originally haha I'm still very interested though.
    20.jpg
  • PhobosEtDeimosPhobosEtDeimos REGISTERED Posts: 25
    I´m interested too :)
    Mostly because being a pirate sounds like fun,
    but the guild symbol looks awesome, too o_o
    And let´s not forget about the awesome music :)
    21.jpg
  • RumbeardRumbeard REGISTERED Posts: 30 Seed
    Ahoy!

I'm impressed with your creed and would find myself honored to fall within your ranks and hoist the sails for the cause.

In an unrelated topic - as I read through the thread, I noticed you had a request in for a vector logo - I was happy to get this out to you. Let me know if you need any edits or additions but I used the sketch as the template for the linework. Enjoy.

PxTUyq9.png
    svg link for download

-Rum
    8XNeipD.png
    tu4FQ4W.png
  • bikkethepiratebikkethepirate REGISTERED Posts: 6 Podling
    *in 8-bit voice*
    "Rise from the grave"
    *end 8-bit voice*
    if this group is still a thing, im still for it, been over a year now, so im wondering if theres already a group in game or not.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    ... kinda
    5.jpg
2»