The Lemurian Empire

Comments

• ZongocraftZongocraft REGISTERED Posts: 23
    No magic ranks
    5.jpg

All fear me!!!!! I will burn your villages and use your children as laborers!!!! Ok maybe not.
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    What kind of style is the capital City going to be in?
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    city-burning.png
    :twisted:
    5.jpg
    Haha
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    heh... i imagine my house will look like that at one point in tug. but seriously, i was expecting it to be similar to oblivion-esque types, like the capital city, or like solitude in skyrim. large, imposing walls. strong stone, kinda packed, organized in a way, well placed.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... litude.png

Yep, that works. :P If not, Minas Tirith.
    Is that your style then Valid? If so I would be more than happy to help work on it :)

Bye!
  • PsiQssPsiQss REGISTERED Posts: 181
    Validifyed wrote:

Hey Youngy798, look! That's like a perfect spot for Plainhold in the background! :P
    “You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It may turn out he doesn't have one.”
    I think besides the basic style, I think its the all inclusive structure that appeals to me, the whole city is connected as a part of a bigger design, I think the vertical aspect also makes it seem more busy but leaves plenty of room, and of course it allows for far more interesting architecture on steep terrain.

Thats definitely the style im hoping for. With any luck, my fellow Lemurians will agree.
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    We will need to build something grand to represent us as an organization, if we choose to base it off of Solitude or Minas Tirith doesn't really matter to me as long as it looks impressive.And you do, of course, have a point, building within the confines of circular walls will make it more difficult for the buildings within our capital to appear consistent.

So yeah, if we find a nice spot for it I agree with using the solitude design.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
    A massive feature like the shard from minas might be cool, Mabey a giant statue or something.
    Validifyed wrote:
    Mabey a giant statue or something.

Something like this?
    71Nj0pvl3GL._SL1086_.jpg
    “You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It may turn out he doesn't have one.”
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    PsiQss wrote:
    Validifyed wrote:

Something like this?
    71Nj0pvl3GL._SL1086_.jpg
    You just got it right.
    I plan to have a large catherderal looking Government building as the centre point of Plainhold, something like this:

fl3D4Ji.jpg

Something like this would be in Plainhold, but possibly a wooden roof, log beams etc. (This was not my building by the way, found it on Google)

Bye!
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    Youngy, you could also change the style from Skyrim's buildings, and add a bit of TUG.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    What do you mean? I posted an image in my Plainhold thread.. or was it this one.. anyways.. I showed of my new style of buildings for my island type village. I decided against the medievaly theme for Plainhold, simply because it was a bit too restrictive and medieval things tend to be darker than the textures in TUG.

Bye!
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    PsiQss wrote:
    Validifyed wrote:

Something like this?
    71Nj0pvl3GL._SL1086_.jpg

This is now necessary...

I don't care how out of place it looks, we need this!
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
    Someone make this into a mod! The Lemur worship mod, includes:

-1 giant lemur statue
    -Golden lemur figures
    -Lemur madagascar hat :)
    -Lemur engraved chair

For the cheap price of only £19.99!

*Worshiping of Lemurs may end in damage to the face via the scratching of claws, teeth and other sharp bodily parts*

Bye!
  • Xodus_LLamaXodus_LLama REGISTERED Posts: 74
    Can we have capital punishment? Castration by Lemur, then left to die seems appropriate....
    "A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~Paul Erdos
    "Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics." ~Dean Schlicter
    Wow, this has taken a dark turn XD
    We need to get the devs to add Lemurs to the game! Drop everything they are doing and work on Lemurs for the next month...

Bye!
    Lemurian, a topic of really high importance has arrived, and we need you in the council at once, tell me the name of the representative so we can further discuss the topic with other leaders and council members.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Sinnon wrote:
    Lemurian, a topic of really high importance has arrived, and we need you in the council at once, tell me the name of the representative so we can further discuss the topic with other leaders and council members.

That sounds pretty serious xD Or is it how it's usually here?
    PsiQss wrote:
    Sinnon wrote:

That sounds pretty serious xD Or is it how it's usually here?

Its mostly depending on the desires of the leaders and how they manage the topics. Most of the community its quite happy and colorfull, as I'd like to present myself.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Do I have you on skype? It would be much easier to have these meeting thingys in skype...
    I'll pm you my skype, just take in mind that I am Italian. My accent nor grammar is well polished.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Sinnon, I don't understand the PM, can you resend it in a less RP way?

Bye!
    lol -_-

Oh, Btw, Ignore my immature joke in the PM lol, Ive added you :P
  • LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    Sinnon, there doesn't seem to be a reply all feature in the PM system, which makes discussion difficult.

Also, like Youngy, I don't understand the message. I've been quite busy with work the last couple of weeks so I might have missed something. Could someone fill me in?
    otViQlH.png
  • smoovejaguarsmoovejaguar REGISTERED Posts: 7 Podling
    Hey can I join