The Lemurian Empire

Comments

• ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Hmm interesting. Someone else besides me starting up trouble for the empire? I think I got a rival in anarchy. Well, TUG is shaping up for an incredably interesting community

Nah, He has none of your style,You should just kill him and restore the anarchical balance. If there is such a thing.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Good to know that I have style. Eh, sure why not. The unbalance needs to be reasserted
    5.jpg
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    Validifyed wrote:
    "Council of my Legion to back me in TUG" - I would imagine he is an MMO RPer in some group. So not Xander. I can see this group becoming a problem if they turn to TUG, going off the assassination threat.

May I ask which group you're reffering to?, and I assume you're reffering Seekers members as the council, or am I wrong?
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    A non-existent group as far as TUG is concerned, something fairly obvious if you had cared to read onwards.
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    Kind of confusing to be fair. So.. he has a group in another game which are going to work with him in TUG, possibly?
    The Lemurian Empire needs good and bad people on its side, bad people to scare off the opposition, and good people to help the community advance. You are always in need of someone to is willing to burn a few houses to show them you shouldn't be messed with :)
    All RP aside, we do need someone who can cause mayhem and is scary to others, to help us.
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • LastAtlanteanLastAtlantean REGISTERED Posts: 116 Seed
    You hear a low gust of wind rattle through the thread. Suddenly you sense that you are being watched, and that the watcher is not at all friendly... A faint chuckle can be heard as the wind recedes.
    "Hue hue hue..."
    Perhaps you imagined it. It might be better for you if you did...
    Haha
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    You hear a low gust of wind rattle through the thread. Suddenly you sense that you are being watched, and that the watcher is not at all friendly... A faint chuckle can be heard as the wind recedes.
    "Hue hue hue..."
    Perhaps you imagined it. It might be better for you if you did...
    The young Battlemancer Wingidon raises his head and looks around, paranoid. Then, all of shudden, he stomps the ground, and a circle of magically charged runes are drawed instantly around his feet, then, in the sound of the wind, the prey dissapears in a cloud of magical mist. He just remembered he forgot his lunch at home.
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    whoosh... "hmm... that sounded like a teleportation spell." Rin thought as he was walking along the road with his mechanical golem pulling his cart of alchemical ingredients. "Jeeves, be sure to be on the lookout. seems a bit peculiar today, doesn't it?" Rin said to himself. confident in his golem's dual crossbows dipped in poison and it's two whips, and his skill as an alchemist, he quickly forgot about the sound and focused on who would be there when he reached the lemurian capital. yet as he was walking, he noticed what appeared to be a figure out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked it merely vanished. must've been a trick of the mind, he thought.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
    In an overly-obvious cloud of mist of these Houdini Splicers from Bioshock, Wingidon reappears with the full pack and a battle scepter of his creation. Then he sees a big mechanical golem. Then he raises his scepter and smashes it onto the ground, dissapearing at the instant the scepter's head hits the floor.

He reappears right where he dissapeared 3 seconds ago
  • ImmortalStar'sShadowImmortalStar'sShadow REGISTERED Posts: 5
    Wow, quite the operation you have here. Need a general? Or even a field commander? Or maybe a counter assassin? (Yeah Atlantean, I'm talking to you. I like this empire system, so back off) I wouldn't mind hunting Atlantean down. Would be just like old times...
    Your Welcome to join, You can specify what you want to do in game and ill add it to your name in the list. And of course, I completely understand if your plans change when we all get into the servers.
    Immortal, Plainhold City will need plenty of workers, soldiers and builders when we start off. Any jobs will be useful!

Bye!
    No matter what I do in a game, count on Immortal to go against me... Never fails, and neither do I. Ye old rivalry is born anew in TUG. Me vs. Immortal + the Empire. You might want to get some more guys bro, but it seems you are already worming your way into command. How many young Lemurs will you send to me to die?
    Cocky sunuva beach, ain't ya? Good. You'll need that. There can only be one figurehead of anarchy and destruction, and it's going to be me
    5.jpg
    No matter what I do in a game, count on Immortal to go against me... Never fails, and neither do I. Ye old rivalry is born anew in TUG. Me vs. Immortal + the Empire. You might want to get some more guys bro, but it seems you are already worming your way into command. How many young Lemurs will you send to me to die?
    You are unaware...
    Yeah, Evo. Go ahead and be well know. My best weapon is my anonymity. You'll never know where I am, or even WHO I am. Ask Immortal. He can tell you what your up against.
    Ego sum LastAtlantean, Elf natum et ultor populi mei!
  • ImmortalStar'sShadowImmortalStar'sShadow REGISTERED Posts: 5
    Well Valid, I'd be up for a senior military command if one's open. And for the record, Atlantean, I'll deal with you myself. And yes, Evo, he IS cocky. Atlantean, you taught me tactics. I know all your tricks. You'll be joining your people soon...
    You think I taught you EVERYTHING? How stupid do you think I am bro? :p You've yet to beat me still...
    Facta non verba. Actions speak louder than words.
    5.jpg
    Tensions are rising in the Big Brother house.. who will die this week? Find out in January 2014!

Bye!
    I'll see the potential of my scepter, and then I will enjoy.
    You think I taught you EVERYTHING? How stupid do you think I am bro? :p You've yet to beat me still...

Somehow this reminded me of the Wuxi Finger hold from Kung Fu Panda (I did have to google the name of the hold, Im not sad enough to remeber it :P)
    Hmm, I'm thinking that I don't have to do anything to start chaos. It seems that these two have it out for each other, and will go to any means to get rid of the other. Shall we place bets and watch as the festivities unfold? Anyone with me?
    5.jpg
    Revo, its like reality TV for a trouble maker :) Sit back, and watch as others do the work for you. It seems as if the Empire will end up getting involved in this dispute, which depending on whether or not this legion or whatever Atlantean has behind him, decides they want to start a fight :D

Bye!
    Well, I can't really let them have all the fun. Maybe when Atlantean decides to bring down the empire I'll hop in and help with the terrorizing, or maybe I'll help the empire if Atlantean's legion get's too powerful. I like to support the underdog, because that means that there is more murder for me :twisted:
    5.jpg
    Or I can just take everyone on and become an enemy to the entire TUG community. Being hunted everywhere I go, forcing people to trade with me, murdering anyone who crosses my path. *Sigh* Sounds like heaven.
    5.jpg
    I would rather not start a war over a single person :)

I will *probably* only go to war if I have to defend myself, otherwise its just a waste of materials and time.

Bye!
    Well, if anything, I am always avaible to use my geomancy to make the earth to "eat" somebody.
    Still really hoping there will be a masterable science behind magic... Sure you can collect stuff, maybe even mix spells etc... But you cant mix X and Y in real life and get fire water. Its not an easy thing to do, implement a whole science, everything has to be coded from the ground up in a neat and uniformed way so that uncoded anomalies can be excluded and every desired mechanic is possible. I hope NK does a good job of it.