The Lemurian Empire

Comments

• SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    Greetings Lemurian Empire, I am here to bring some neutral-natured news!, ¿Lord Validifyed, have you already chose an assistant for the court? We might take an important course of action with the rest of the allied factions soon, and an assistant may become usefull.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    I have not, and do not feel it would be appropriate without knowing who the other 2 lords will be. However I am happy to put this up to a vote if everyone agrees we should choose a UN rep.
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    Finally the forums are back :)
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    Yhe, I was a bit worried there, thought the forums might have been local to Europe or something and so wasn't noticed... But its all good now :D Welcome back everyone.
    You should go look at the reddit Reddit.com/r/tug, I posted some stuff, including a new design for plainhold :)
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    Looks very nice
    Crafting is now a real thing! The newest video has been released. My first thoughts are that is very easy, but hopefully that will change. Can't wait to get crafting with the Lemurian Empire :)
    Also, does the name actually come from the animal Lemur or is it just a coincidence?
    If so... this is our mascot!

mouse-lemur3.jpg

Also maybe..

nRpdsGU.png

Bye!
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    Youngy798 wrote:
    Crafting is now a real thing! The newest video has been released. My first thoughts are that is very easy, but hopefully that will change. Can't wait to get crafting with the Lemurian Empire :)
    Also, does the name actually come from the animal Lemur or is it just a coincidence?
    If so... this is our mascot!
    Gods, the crafting update looks amazing. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet should definitely go take a look.

uh... Val, perhaps it's time you post the actual reason you called the empire "the lemurian empire" in the main post? We've been asked about this twice already after all.
    No offence to lemurs though, lemurs are awesome.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
    Ive seen the video, I just think it seems a bit too basic for a world as complex as TUG's. I doubt that it will stay like this, knowing how Nerdkingdom works, they are always adding in and changing what they have added :)

Bye!
    Lord Validifyed, I agree with your thought, I'll arrange a meeting to greet all of the Lords in UN, may I know what time zone you have, and when are you available?
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    GMT, UTC

Im free in the weekends, but not this weekend, i'm away. Tuesdays and Wednesdays afternoon. Monday morning.
    Damn that Lemur is cute...

@Youngy Lemuria was the fabled first civilisation, supposedly existing 25 million years ago, a civilisation that lasted 65 million years on the lost continent of Mu, the same continent that Atlantis later occupied. Lemuria was said to be the founder of diplomacy, and the name thus seemed apt due to the unique structure of diplomatic rule I was proposing at the founding of the Empire
    Our capitol is called Angkor, an idea one of the members had in internal discussion (Sorry, cant remember who it was) to continue the theme of lost civilisations, Angkor was once the capital of the Khmer Empire, or Cambodia as we know it today.
    I believe it was frost who came up with our motto, 'Primus et Novissimus' - The first and the last. We, like the Lemurian civilisation, where the first of the great nations to rise in the universe of TUG, and we will be the last to fall.

Lemuria - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(continent)
    Angkor - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor

@frost, Yhe Ill add some description to the front post.

PS: This from the wiki made me laugh : "led to the conclusion that a similar landmass would have existed between 2,000 and 85 million years ago." - How vague can you get! lol
  • SmartyOf95SmartyOf95 REGISTERED Posts: 394
    That's not as vague as Astrophysics... "This star is 25 parsecs away, give or take 10%". 1 parsec is 3.08567758 × 10^16 metres. Now tell me that isn't vague.
    - Member of the Arcane Council, the Ruling body of Ars Arcanus.
    Sure they dont mean 3.08567758 × 10^17 as 10% not 2.5(3.08567758 × 10^16) lol
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about O.o Please explain... lol
    I ordered my new Gpu, I got a 7870 Ghz OC edition. Now I just have to get a new case and power supply and my PC will be ready to game on. It should soon be up and ready, in plenty of time for TUG :)

Bye!
  • Hammer01Hammer01 REGISTERED Posts: 8
    Hey guys, sorry for my long disappearance, I have just moved and settled in the new location. My new time zone is UTC - 0, so it's a big change. Anyway, just logging on to let y'all know...
    Welcome to themost superior of allthe time zones hammer :D

@youngy, nice, ive always been a fan of nvidea myself, but they seem to offer some very good cards for lower prices if your not looking for titan level gpus.
    I went for a AMD mainly because its cheaper, but I also get 2 free games. The 7870 is fairly cheap, its only cost me £134 and can run BF3 at Ultra 1920x1080 at around 55-60 fps.

Bye!
    So thats BF4 beta at 20 fps... lol, that beta, so laggy.

@smarty, its 2 terms of 0.10, 0.1 parsecs tolerance or 0.1 of 25 aka 0.1*25
    ahhh I see. The second one is what I was referring to...
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    Validifyed wrote:

The beta was probably just poorly optimized, I'm sure it'll run better once it gets it's full release.
    Hammer01 wrote:
    Hey guys, sorry for my long disappearance, I have just moved and settled in the new location. My new time zone is UTC - 0, so it's a big change. Anyway, just logging on to let y'all know...

Welcome to Europe/Africa Hammer, good to see ya' back.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
    Validifyed wrote:

The beta was probably just poorly optimized, I'm sure it'll run better once it gets it's full release.
    Hammer01 wrote:

Dang... sexy character dude.... I want a sexy character too! D:
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Yhe, ive been meaning to make my own avatar for a while now, maybe finish off that skype avatar sketch.
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Sinnon wrote:
    Validifyed wrote:

Hammer01 wrote:

Dang... sexy character dude.... I want a sexy character too! D:
    To be sexy too, you need to believe! :D
    Most of my PC parts are here now, just waiting on my power supply. Looking forward to TUG so much, can't wait for the Beta! :) BTW Check out /r/TUG because I posted a lot of the new items on there :)

Bye!
    They could do with using Parallax mapping or something similar to smooth off those polys.
  • Hammer01Hammer01 REGISTERED Posts: 8
    Hammer01 wrote:

Good to be back!
    I like the sharp edges, it makes it less super realism and adds in a more cartoon and less serious feel :)

Bye!
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    i played battlefield today on my brothers comp. hopped aboard a ship and just sat there repairing it. pretty interesting setup for a game, though chopper/jet's are pretty hard to battle.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg