The Lemurian Empire

Comments

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Youngy798 wrote:
    If he tries to burn anything down we can just put him in the royal prison of Plainhold :)

I am going to try and stick on 1 server for the entire time so that I can see the world progress and create a name for myself in the world.
    Just triggered a conversation about Re Evolution, what an effect on the minds c:
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    It's nice to know that I have some psychological affect on people, but I only plan on causing anarchy and mayhem when I get bored, which won't be that often (if what I think TUG will turn out to be happens). But, then again, like Youngy said, I could be useful to the Empire, allowing my more destructive urges to come forward. Now that I'm thinking about that, it could be fun. I'm more than likely going to piss-off someone eventually, so why not make it mutually beneficial? :twisted:
    5.jpg
    And I take that as a challenge, Youngy. I might just burn down the jail now 8-)
    5.jpg
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    It's nice to know that I have some psychological affect on people, but I only plan on causing anarchy and mayhem when I get bored, which won't be that often (if what I think TUG will turn out to be happens). But, then again, like Youngy said, I could be useful to the Empire, allowing my more destructive urges to come forward. Now that I'm thinking about that, it could be fun. I'm more than likely going to piss-off someone eventually, so why not make it mutually beneficial? :twisted:

While I do not speak for the guild in any official capacity, if Re Evolution causes too much magical mayhem Ars Arcanus (me and anyone else who feels the same) may step in, and do our best to at least stop the magical part of his mayhem.....
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    But that's no fun :(
    5.jpg
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    If Re Evolution ever promises to leave Plainhold alone, he could get payed for doing some other work in the game :) I am sure I may eventually need someone else taken care of.
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    If the work involves murder, torture, explosions or food, you have a deal
    5.jpg
    Most likely :)
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Sounds like we have a less then respectable deal going down. Nice! lol
    Its only bad if it effects the Empire :)

Bye!
  • Dillyman2Dillyman2 REGISTERED Posts: 5
    Hi guys, Dillyman2 is still here. I will try to be more active on these forums than I have been on the other one for the last few weeks.
    welcome back Dillyman :D
    What organisation is Dilly part of?

Bye!
  • Dillyman2Dillyman2 REGISTERED Posts: 5
    I am part of the Grinding Gears, Hazington town, and Fides Immortalis.
  • Xodus_LLamaXodus_LLama REGISTERED Posts: 74
    Hail, for ze empire!

Thank you, that is all.
    "A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~Paul Erdos
    "Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics." ~Dean Schlicter
    Lol llama
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    I would like you to introduce the Seekers Order to you, we operate an United Nations like sistem, tough with more attribute that might become usefull for you. We are going to stay neutral for most of the organizations but we'll intervene in moments of war, avoiding uneccesary situations. Going straight to the point we would like that Lemurian Empire, and all its subdivisions enlisted in, this won't affect the individuality of the empire, and won't change its main basis, lets negociate a treatment between us.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Youngy798 wrote:
    Its only bad if it effects the Empire :)

There are other organizations that might be affected, I think you already know that tough, its quite obvious that the devs of this game want it to be a game with an active, and nice community, just like minecraft's in early stages of its development, being realist. In every game there are guys that like to provoke destruction, that's allowed of course, tough rejected by most of the community. What I am trying to say with all this, if we "want" to get rid of situations like the one a few comments above us, where random factions started showing and trying to confrontate something, we need organization. Atleast in a social aspect of the game, since its seems that diplomacy will actually take big part in the game. If we actually need to control our people. I am proposing a bridge between the factions and alliances as a second plan to my order, which is dedicated in writing history game for now, it will be all like an UN but in TUG, which won't take military controll but with help of all the factions coordinate players into a better game.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Something like the UN in TUG will certainly be in place, hopefully nobody ends up getting overly angry and starting a war. I am in no way an advocate of starting wars, it will just end up wasting our supplies and killing random seedlings. If we ever need to stop a faction which is a threat, planning and secret killings will most likely be the main goals. If we can keep the conflicts to a minimum, that would be great.

Bye!
    Youngy798 wrote:
    Something like the UN in TUG will certainly be in place, hopefully nobody ends up getting overly angry and starting a war. I am in no way an advocate of starting wars, it will just end up wasting our supplies and killing random seedlings. If we ever need to stop a faction which is a threat, planning and secret killings will most likely be the main goals. If we can keep the conflicts to a minimum, that would be great.

Exactly, I think we're sharing tought right now, if you'd like I would like you to enlist yo within the Order, tough let me explain a bit myself before, Seekers Order, has two main goals, starting from September 27, 2013, we'll start recording everysingle improvement of relation or deterior of them within the whole community, at least the ones we have knowledge about, and we'll manage most of the diplomatic issues between the community, stopping useless war and preventing many mischiefs from other players, this order will become the "bridge" between nations, speaking in a figurative way, tough, we will sponsor war if it is actually needed, like in example, a faction that is constantly trying or actually raiding others and ruining gameplays, there's where the whole UN allies go forward, and with a minimum cuantity sent from each "partie" will become an enormus force coordinated by the council (Leaders of the allied factions). I hope we can negociate and end with a good outcome for everyone.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    i've actually thought about creating a guild specifically to reduce the damage wars cause and solve disputes, by implementing a system that will require both parties participating, but will still allow large scale wars without damaging any city or personal property. as well as hosting mock battles for players to participate in, similar to an arena only in a more war-like fashion. for example, x and y empires are both in the guild and have a dispute, hate each other, etc. they come to us, and ask us to set up a war in our "warzone" because they don't players to lose what they've built.
    we set a limit of players and make the warzone up, set rules (no killing when enemy is down, no unfair tactics like poison, etc...), set up generals areas, and set a time. they both show up, and we disperse ribbons to the participants, screenshot them, yadda.... and allow the generals to set them up in designated areas. we then commence the war, have a jolly good time, and eventually one side wins. we then mark the spot they were fighting over and give it to the winning side or continue the war, all depending on what the councils of the governments want, etc....
    the end result is essentially a non-war in which someone wins but doesn't win, and a loser who loses but doesn't really lose. no innocents lose their lives, no-one loses their houses, no grieving occurred, and the dispute is ultimately solved... as well as allowing disputes among smaller organizations to be solved in-game and allowing players to have fun without risking their characters.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
    Rin wrote:
    i've actually thought about creating a guild specifically to reduce the damage wars cause and solve disputes, by implementing a system that will require both parties participating, but will still allow large scale wars without damaging any city or personal property. as well as hosting mock battles for players to participate in, similar to an arena only in a more war-like fashion. for example, x and y empires are both in the guild and have a dispute, hate each other, etc. they come to us, and ask us to set up a war in our "warzone" because they don't players to lose what they've built.
    we set a limit of players and make the warzone up, set rules (no killing when enemy is down, no unfair tactics like poison, etc...), set up generals areas, and set a time. they both show up, and we disperse ribbons to the participants, screenshot them, yadda.... and allow the generals to set them up in designated areas. we then commence the war, have a jolly good time, and eventually one side wins. we then mark the spot they were fighting over and give it to the winning side or continue the war, all depending on what the councils of the governments want, etc....
    the end result is essentially a non-war in which someone wins but doesn't win, and a loser who loses but doesn't really lose. no innocents lose their lives, no-one loses their houses, no grieving occurred, and the dispute is ultimately solved... as well as allowing disputes among smaller organizations to be solved in-game and allowing players to have fun without risking their characters.

I've already fundated the UN sistem in TUG, and I really like your potential, since I'll always need a co-owner for the system to work, altough:

We got the same idea, tough I found a way to solve this that you're saying, its true, a big organization won't be able to check little in-game details, I just come up with something, we should that guild you just mentioned like a "police", and be part of the UN Seeker Order (Just in case of war, you'll be assured to live), I mean since there are a lot of communities going on, the guild will be in every big alliance, for example, the Lemurian Empire and the Xandertopian Empire, the "guild" will actually take place there, tough not the whole UN sistem, I'd just saw your potential and liked your way of thinking since its really similar to mine, I'd like you to become head of that project and help me coordinate the peace in the game from smaller portions, in example, towns and cities, and the actuall Seekers Order will mantain peace between nations, factions and alliances.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    i'm more of a merlin, not an arthur. i like coming up with ways of solving the problem, or providing the solution to the problem, not really the one who likes to take the initiative. in other words, i respectfully decline your offer to be your co-founder, but i wouldn't mind helping solve or come up with solutions to the problems.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
    Would you still like to join the UN Order?, we need people like you more regularly in the game, I can't let pass this opportunity. I might not be directly the leader if you don't want to, since I am more involved in solving the diplomatic issues from the factions. All help is needed, join me, not as a member, or a tag rank, join me as a person who wants to keep this community healthy, as it is now, helping me, means you and everyone else will enjoy the game in a better way. If you wish to speak further with me, lets talk in pm, we might annoy people here with so much conversation posts.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Please feel free to continue with your discussion here. It does, after all, effect the Empire in a rather large way, if we join or not.
    I don't yet feel I have enough information to form a discussion around your offer, but I am certainly finding this discussion interesting.
    btw, its *system (Don't take it the wrong way, Im awful with spellings, just trying to help :D) I also use chrome, with auto spell check so people rarely see me spell things wrong :P
    I saw your messages on my other page, but I will post it here for the sake of keeping everything together.

So from what I understand, this organisation is going to be a group which helps control situations in the world and makes sure nothing goes terribly wrong. If so, Plainhold would be more than happy to comply with any rules (to a certain point) that you would like to enforce in the Empire.

Bye!
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    Fine. I'll be the first to admit it. I like conflicts, it keeps things interesting. No good story ever started with "in the beginning there were two great empires, and since they both were ruled by rational people everyone got along fine". Sure peace is fine to begin with, and i'm not going to seek out war, but we'll eventually need a longterm goal for everyone in the empire to focus on. War is a great way to accomplish this.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
    The Empire dwarfs Xander-, thus it would be more a safety check to keep us in line (The only other group who could pose a threat to us is Ars Arcanus, who are peaceful) ... At the end of the day, I dont want to start wars, but I hope war finds us, so we might defend it off.
    If we start a war we will most likely gain new territory and cities. Now.. I don't want to push people out of their cities, but if they attack us.. well they deserve it. Plainhold will be built with defences and safety in mind, I wouldn't say that I am going to be the least aggressive player in terms of force when ruling. I won't let people mess around in my City, I can see the jails getting full pretty quick if anyone causes trouble.

Bye!