The Lemurian Empire

Comments

• ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Yhe. I think it would be best if we kept it open for anyone to post and just be diligent with our post moderating... Ill talk to young about it (He has soul control of it so far) about getting it sorted and Ill post an update here when its sorted.
    Ok, the Subreddit is open. If your a member of the HC message me your reddit username for Moderator status.

Dont forget the link is on the OP.

Thanks go to youngy for the idea of having a subreddit and making it for us.
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    i dink i did everything right. anyways, my Dsc is up.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    new thread posted on the subreddit :D
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    Need a [Dsc] in the title :D

Also, good point, We need to post here if major updates like new threads are added to the SubReddit, not everyone will be checking it regularly, but they do check these forums.
    Youngy, I was checking over the OP and realised you where a Baron, Im upping you to a Duke - should have been done ages ago, when the idea for Plainhold started getting as big as it is now.
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    Wait... What!? How's Plainhold now? ... The community sure grew quite a lot while I was out...
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Long time no speak. How is everyone doing?
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    Still stalking the forums - and playing GTA 5 (On a 560Ti I might add, who said you need a good computer to play this game? lol - My 970 is off for repairs)
    I bought GTA 5, I have a 7870 and an i5, but it runs like shit because I only have 3gbs of ram

I need to buy more ram soon

I saw the new art direction and it inspired me to come back :D

Bye!
    Yhe dat grass in TUG, still no shaders but its looking nice :D
  • josiah-gamingjosiah-gaming REGISTERED Posts: 19 Seed
    I would like to offer my "Masonry" skills to the Lemurian Empire and it's allies until such a time that building is complete. After which I would be more than willing to become a scout, and or, a distributor of resources, assuming that the empire will be building along side other nations, and that resources will be sent to aid other nations in times of war, or as peace offerings. (such as froststone and firestone crystals that can be harvested, but not re-grown, as there are very few of them in certain areas they will be hard to come by for the Empire, and trading and gathering of these resources may be an important job.)
  • lolmartlolmart REGISTERED Posts: 17 Seed
    edited June 2015
    Hello,i have played tug for quite a while now, i would love to join the Lemurian Empire, I don't care too much of what position i am put in, But i am pretty good at fighting!
    More are always welcome :D
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    Curse you Lemurians curse you!!!!!! >_<
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • Sage_AbenSage_Aben REGISTERED Posts: 8 Podling
    Hello my name is Sage Aben *Not My Real Name* and I was wondering if I would be able to join The Lemurian Empire
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    I'll first be worryed by your avatar.
    Then wonder why is the hair in that kind of avatar so oftenly pink.
    Then be worryed again.
    edited August 2015
    Don't be worried I just put my Steam account avatar on this account because I did not know what I wanted my avatar to be but I change it so you did not have to worry about it.

Also the most common anime characters hair color is either Black or Brown.
    edited August 2015
    I see. Well, I actually meant in THAT specific kind of anime avatar.

Cool stuff you have around now. I'll just keep waiting for the wondrous day when I can draw effortlessly and effectively.
    Is there actually a server running that I can join and be a part of for The Lemurian Empire?
    Nope.
    Everything here is dead. Everything, all of the comunity is now in deep shadows or something, with the post counts barely lifting and skype chats holding conversations only in some once in a whiles.

Except for the devs themselves, they're as active as ever!
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Indeed, we're all just in hibernation right now, waiting for more stuffs
    5.jpg
    Shhh I was asleep wait is something interesting happening? News !!! or details on the game is it water OMG its water isnt it hahaha awesome its time to wake up every one they are announcing something
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Welcome to the Empire. We will get things going... eventually...
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 510 Seed
    @jon14uk are you talking in relation to a particular tweet? hahaha lets see.
    Programmer, designer, artist.
    nope was just speaking my hopes and dreams aloud back to hibernation mode bee booop.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 510 Seed
    Affirmative. Bee boo bop.
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    *is summoned by robot beeping*
    you called for a service?
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    edited August 2016
    A year's delay, how peculiar.
    This tech needs a mechanic.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    I think he needs to be torn apart and put back together again. Wing, get the chainsaw
    5.jpg