The Lemurian Empire

ValidifyedValidifyed Posts: 612 Seed
http://www.reddit.com/r/lemurianempireTUG

Note to all: This is not just some organization or guild. It is a larger social structure with highly ambitious and plans. Guilds and Organizations can work WITHIN the Empire, and we already have a few groups that have agreed to be Lemurian, either as a Town, City, a Guild, Group or a University, You benefit greatly from doing this.

"Primus et Novissimus"

The concept of this group is to provide an extremely solid and well organised base for any and all players. Players can be part of the empire and have a safe home within our civilisation but can play like any lone goer, the only difference being that they are protected by the empire from possible attackers and can rely on us to pick them back up when they fall.

We will also have a capital, which will serve as a home to the rulers of Lemuria, a trade city (Where even enemies can trade together, a theme we hope will be shared throughout all or most towns, cities and other lands within the Empire.)

Official Rankings and Structure, Including Political, Military, Craftsman and scientist ranks (Suggestions and discussions welcome):

Rankings and Structure Google.doc

List of Lemurian Acts of Law:

Distribution of Information Act
[More Laws Currently In Discussion]

List of citizens:

Lord Validifyed HC (UTC + 0)
Duke Youngy798 HC
Duke Murcanic HC (UTC - 5)
Grandmaster Scout Jace HC (UTC - 6)
Baron Frost HC (UTC + 1)
Grandmaster Izbay HC (UTC -5)
Land Owner Nebelherr (UTC - 1)
Land Owner Woona of Beetown
Professor FalcoFrost
Scout Hammer01 (UTC - 7)
Scout Cooltot
JM Dillyman2 the Blacksmith (UTC - 8)
JM Zongocraft the Mage(UTC + 1)
JM Nuclear Russian the Architect
Caleb the Bold
Patfor333
Sixdd
Rinying (UTC - 6)
Sinnon
Shieldy
LindaMjum
Pontar
XodusLLama (UTC - 5)
Ludo (UTC - 5)
Wingidon
smoovejaguar
Iroh
josiah-gaming
lolmart
Sage_Aben

* HC == Member of the High Council

* SC -- == Member of a Small Council (replace -- with corresponding city initials.)
* GM == A Grand Master in any given craft or skill.
* M == A Master in any given craft or skill.
* JM == A Journeyman in any given craft or skill.

List of Guilds and Organizations currently negotiating, working alongside or within the Empire:

Stonehearth University
Plainhold City
Plainhold Museum
Aeternam
The Four Winds
Hazington Town
Merchants Guild
The Grinding Gears
B.E.A.S.T.
Golem AI Association
Natura Urbem

Finally, I will say that all comments, suggestions and questions are welcome, and you should say if you want to be part of the empire so I can get a better idea as to whether this will be a success or not. And so I can recognise people who are part of the empire as we discuss the structure and workings of the empire.

Armor-insignia.jpg

Comments

• ValidifyedValidifyed Posts: 612 Seed
    Gonna have to make that backing of that Image transparent...
  • IrohIroh Posts: 3
    Hi, I have recently(a few days ago) discovered TUG and have been reading everything about it since. While I was looking around on the (new)forums I found your thread. I find this idea very interesting and would like to join, to help the empire grow and prosper.
    Welcome to the Empire Iroh! :D
    Thank you for accepting me!
    Just read most off the thread on the old forums, really like the discussions you guys are having there. Hope the other guys will join the new forums quickly.
    "Just read most off the thread on the old forums" - Now thats dedication...

Ill make sure your in the new internal discussion when I get one made on these new forums.
  • Youngy798Youngy798 Posts: 905 Seed
    Iroh you are free to join Plainhold if you would like, we will be a medieval themed village/city which will be in a big plains biome, surrounded by large castle walls.
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • Hey Validifyed! I'm back? How are things over here?
    Good thanks Michael, Think we may have lost several members in the cross over though. How are things going for you?
  • Well enough. I've heard talk of a deal being made between the empire and Aeternam being discussed in private messages. Can you add me to that discussion (if you can)?
    @Validifyed Thanks, looking forward to the next internal discussion. By the way I'm in timezone UTC +1.

@Youngy798 I will first help organizing the empire and help with the building of the main city. After this we will see what happens.
    Nothing in PMs, a mutual agreement of open borders (And other such things) were discussed in the early days on the old forums.
    btw, when I mentioned PMs, I meant within the Empire. If thats what you mean.
  • Ashen44Ashen44 Posts: 207 Seed
    I'm back, and I set up my civ again, slightly different, so I can get more members, but the trade route is still there.
    The pessimist sees the glass as half empty. The optimist sees it half full. The engineer sees the glass as twice as big as it needs to be.
  • *Raises hand*
    I'm still here if anyone was wondering... Had to register a new account though, the site didn't like me logging into the new forums with my old account for some reason.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
  • Auti0Auti0 Posts: 277
    Everyone had to create new accounts. It was unfortunate but necessary.
  • Had a look at the "TUG runes" thread over in the speculations section, pretty interesting stuff.

Its the Lemurian Empire's motto spelled out in TUG runes... Why yes, I am incredibly bored right now, how'd ya guess?
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
    If you you are bored enough to make a transparent-background banner of it, id be happy to put it on the front page :D
    btw, Welcome back frost, thought we might have lost you in the transfer for a bit there.
    Can I be added to the new internal discussion?
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    Isn't one yet, waiting to make sure as many HC members as possible get in.
    Ok, is there any people who haven't transferred their stuff over yet? The new forums seems to have gotten rid of a lot of the unactive guilds and towns. Which may actually be beneficial to us.

Bye!
    Kinda, But I have a feeling many people were just going inactive while TUG developed a bit more, and may now not know about the new forums.
    So im waiting to make sure anyone who's just been a bit slow to get into the new forums has time to do so.
    It won't be hard for them to find the forums again :) Its pretty much exactly the same place as before, just looks different (hope they bring out a skin like the last forum had).
    I can't wait for the Beta to come out, hopefully it will be at a stage where we can play and survive in the near future. I can't wait to buy and play this game.

Bye!
    about 4 months to go :D
    It will be interesting to see how politics play out in TUG. For example, setting fire to a boat carrying a shipment of valuable ores would be a big deal in the game, and it would have to be handled. There will be ways to sabotage another players development whilst also protecting your own. Like, collapsing a cities mine or destroying a warehouse. It will be interesting to see how the Empire handles stuff like this.

Bye!
    Hopefully we wont have to deal with that sort of stuff to often :P
    Sabotage doesn't only work for the enemies, you know! :)

Bye!
  • WingidonWingidon Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Validifyed wrote:
    Hopefully we wont have to deal with that sort of stuff to often :P
    Re Evolution may make it more often...
    What is Re-Evolution going to be doing? Is he some kind of evil clan master? :)
    I know the Gator Clan wanted to destroy everything, but apart from them, no one else wants to, at least that's what I have seen. We could always end up delivery materials via secret underground rail lines, or by guarded horse carriages.

Bye!
    Re is just an anarchist, lol, He wants to see the world burn.
    Ive discussed the possibility of being anarchists on a 2nd server with him, which not only would be fun, but would hopefully allow him to channel his temptations for destruction away from the Empires homeland.
    If he tries to burn anything down we can just put him in the royal prison of Plainhold :)

I am going to try and stick on 1 server for the entire time so that I can see the world progress and create a name for myself in the world.

Bye!