Rust

Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
edited August 2014 in Other Games
Anyone got rust and have any experiences with it? I am thinking of buying it mainly because it has the modular building system which looks really cool. Is its worth the £15 on Steam?
Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!

Comments

• SigilSigil REGISTERED Posts: 678 Developer
    from what I hear it's still in alpha though there seems to be a fair amount of stuff to the game.

It actually struck me as being much more real looking TUG. full survival type game.

though I'm not sure if it's fun, I can say that everyone starts naked, and you will see a lot of penis.
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    I really like the look of the landscape in Rust actually, it looks really natural. Its looks like a mix of Minecraft and Dayz, you have this modular building system, with the zombies, hunting, crafting guns etc.
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • DeWaldoDeWaldo REGISTERED Posts: 113
    I got it, it's quite a good game, can be as frustrating as DayZ sometimes with the KOS attitude. Still in its early stages thought, I'll give it another few updates before I go back.
    11.jpg
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    yeah i got that game and all it gave me was a big floppy weiner in my face lol but other than the sausage fest its a fun game. :p
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    I just got this game. It's quite fun.

I experienced a rather funny incident. I had pretty much just finished setting up my shack and gathering some rudimentary supplies when all of a sudden I happened upon a bandit that was trying to get through my door. He held me at gunpoint and made me open the shack. He then told me stand outside my shack while he looted my supply chest. His mistake; I just shut the door and locked him in. He shouted empty threats while i skedaddled out of there.

Keep in mind that it can take like 5 minutes to break down a door that you didn't set up. It would've been even funnier if I had a metal door, since those are virtually indestructible.
    I just bought the game, anyone want to gang up and create an awesome fort? I found some pretty awesome designs!

Add me on Steam Youngy798 :)

Bye!
  • lifeundonelifeundone REGISTERED Posts: 7 Podling
    I have been playing a week and love it
    23.jpg
    We need to start a TUG Rust gang, where we all work on building an epic fort! :D

Bye!
  • FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    I'd totally be down for that. I'll probably wait until the next update though.
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    why not? I'm in for making a gang in the next update as well.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
  • ProBeingNoobProBeingNoob REGISTERED Posts: 189 Seed
    why not? I'm in for making a gang in the next update as well.

It'll take some time 'till the "new" Rust will be out.
    Which means-No waiting for updates! yay!
    2.jpg
    BMOhn.gif9gF3P.gif
    Mind clicking those eggs?