Geveo wrote:
    stelam iya eternei creod
    Stones (mountains? Earth, Stars?) of the Eternal Creod

caelam iya devotei vakad
    Sky (air?) of the Devoted Vakad

theram iya oblivisei teacid
    Fire (Sun?) of the Destroying Teacid

xarom iya ahtator tenebrei
    Ocean (Night? Water?) of Ahtator the Dark one.
    If you read this translation if you notice they all seem to be aspects of the elements earth, air, fire, water so the translation may have some tie to the four basic elements, just a thought
    WHAT? I thought the four elements where Plastic, Metal, Meat and Smoke! D:
  • ArkneosArkneos REGISTERED Posts: 71
    I think that fifth 'guy' is a girl, to be honest. She appears to have breasts?
    So Xarom's the commander of darkness/water. The only other person I would see that fit is the third guy from the left. He appears blind
    If we're going for senses on the second line, perhaps he is the God of sense?----and is dressed in darkness.
    The fourth guy might also fit but he seems almost Anubis like. Anubis, being the God of death, isn't necessarily darkness.

I'm willing to bet that the second-to-last-guy is the God of the sun.....

Cealem might be the third-to-last-one? I don't know, winds don't seem to match anyone.

Stelam, considering that this is Earth, might be the seventh guy. He seems fairly earthy. Or maybe the last guy? Not all Earthen Gods have to be muscular.

Also, does anyone want me to make a third translation on the masterpost?
  • JoeJoe REGISTERED Posts: 264 Seed
    edited September 2013
    Arkneos wrote:
    The fourth one is quite dark so kind of hard to see. He is crouching down, so easy to miss. :P
    b8sgmv.jpg
    TUG Wiki||Metallum Corpus is Hiring!||IRC: #tug @ esper.net
    Joe wrote:
    Arkneos wrote:
    The forth one is quite dark so kind of hard to see. He is crouching down, so easy to miss. :P

"The fourth guy might also fit but he seems almost Anubis like. Anubis, being the God of death, isn't necessarily darkness."
    Arkneos wrote:
    "The fourth guy might also fit but he seems almost Anubis like. Anubis, being the God of death, isn't necessarily darkness."
    That said, death is pretty dark.
    b8sgmv.jpg
    True, but usually Gods of night/shadow/dark are different from Gods of sick/death.

Of course, we simply don't know who's who right now. I bet that, once the game comes out, it'll all be clear.........
  • spacedotspacedot REGISTERED Posts: 416 Seed
    Arkneos wrote:
    True, but usually Gods of night/shadow/dark are different from Gods of sick/death.

Of course, we simply don't know who's who right now. I bet that, once the game comes out, it'll all be clear.........

none of them pictured look like the stereotypical God of sickness/death they all look to healthy.
    Arkneos wrote:
    All will become clear, in time.
    b8sgmv.jpg
  • DurlVonRookDurlVonRook REGISTERED Posts: 21
    It doesn't seem from the reading that these beings are more specifically malevolent or perhaps even benevolent. It's possible these beings could merely be caretakers or watchers over the world of TUG. Protecting the investment in their creation.

Though even more curious is the idea that these are just important individuals. Perhaps Kings or Queens of past kingdoms who caused events that lead up to TUG's current state and may have influences in the near future.
    2129310.jpg
    To be honest, I don't we'll be able to get our facts set completely straight until the game comes out and TNK tells us what exactly is going on - but, for right now, it's fun to speculate.

Also, I find it easier to call them 'Gods' then 'benevolent guys who did something that one time'. Or, maybe they're kings/queens of different biomes/kingdoms? That would be interesting.
    I didn't actually think about different biomes, but that could be interesting; each could be a representation of a biome, and not even a real being at all. :o
    b8sgmv.jpg
  • inoino REGISTERED Posts: 131
    Dog, is it a Dog? How about a Dog? A Dog? Could be a Dog? Dog? ok... Dog...
    I am a Dev on TUG, and I does teh science

Follow me on the twitters, why not? @inoritewtf
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    For some reason, I get the feeling that it has something to do with a dog, but I can't be sure. Wonder how I got that idea...
    5.jpg
  • SigilSigil REGISTERED Posts: 678 Developer
    Guuuuuys

tumblr_mtlzvz92xO1qevdklo1_1280.png
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED Posts: 738
    Gaaahhhhh!!!
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    IT'S A THING! GET DECIPHERING PEOPLE! I'M TOO ILLITERATE TO DO IT, SO I'M RELYING ON YOU!
    5.jpg
  • mkjnsmkjns REGISTERED Posts: 29
    edited September 2013
    DONT LISTEN TO THIS POST I WAS STUPIDAll of the glyphs on this new one look backwards
    cancel that they are more blocky
    less curvature crudder
    edited September 2013
    SO. I got

Lerahei Hafad

Dar Netriam

Xen Dar Badei

I'm uncertain about the T in Netriam though. it doesn't really match any of the know characters.

Please someone double check my findings and tell me if if I missed any or if you can figure out the characters better.

Dar is latin for Given/give

Hafa is Icelandic
    as a pronoun
    What

as a verb
    to have
    to hold, keep, retain
    to bring, carry
    i'll get the first post updated and check the decoding asap
    I got the same thing but all the "r"s in yours are "b"s in mine. unsure about the "t" as well
    Also the "Hafad" in yours i had as "Havad"
    can you post where you got this from?
    Here was my work sheet. Sorry for the bad quality.
    edited September 2013
    @spacedot
    http://merylisk.tumblr.com/post/6212138 ... o-everyone

@mkjns

What did you get for the B in Badei?

I'm not sure about Ha?ad or Ne?riam.

I picked the F partly because of this from the other font. Still. they're both close.
    It's got that same heavy base and no right side top.
    file.php?id=35

OH. You M in madei doesn't match the other Ms. it's on it's side.
    Madei is close to Portuguese Madeira for Wood, timber, birch, raft
    Source: http://translation.babylon.com/portuguese/to-english/
    I thought it looked similar to a blocky version of the "b" in this cipher
    I see how it could be the "r" and I debated on it being "r" but the notch at the top is what made me think "b" since the "r" doesn't have anything that would require something like that.
    before we get into translating words lets get a consensus on what each rune is. Some of these look backwards and the squared lines make these a bit harder to see.
    Sigil wrote:

OH. You M in madei doesn't match the other Ms. it's on it's side.

Oh shoot i see that now thanks