Purus Aeternam

Comments

• DajeDaje REGISTERED Posts: 85
    Dutstra wrote:
    Hey guys I would be intertested in joining you as it seems what your doing is for the benefit of all. Counter bandits would offer a lot of fun through the game as I am sure there will be plenty of less honest players on the game looking to ruin others game play.

Give me a heads up if you're still actively recruiting.

We are always recruiting! Glad to see your interested. I'll add you to the list on this forum. Click the link below my post to get to our Guild site. If you send a request to join there I'll add you there as well. Also, once you join that site there are plenty of officer positions open if youre interested. By default I'll give you officer status for now so you can see all the threads on our site.

Welcome to Aeternam mate :)
    Validifyed wrote:
    Whats wrong with a Nuclear Bomb if to end a world war.
    [Innitiate offended redneck mode] Is that supposed to mean something Val? Are you linking America to necromancy, demons, and other black arts?

As an American I am ok with this link. Waiting on his response though, just so it can be. Validifyed 8-)
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Not a connection I was deliberately trying to make; But like... most of you crazies still believe in all that medieval stuff, right? xD
    Seriously though, was making a moral link, not cultural :P
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Oh, I'm perfectly fine with the link too, but he doesn't have to know that.

But as for the fact that necromancy and demons are inherently 'bad' and 'evil', that's generalization. In that same view point, that means that all humans and seeds are 'good', and the mere presence of this guild destroys that point. There will always be the people who take things too far, and then are given notoriety because of that. Just look at the crusades, for example. One group thought that the way they were living was the 'right' way, and then they killed off anyone who didn't follow the way that they lived.

I'm making this point to show that necromancy and demons can't always be considered evil, it's the actions of a small group that makes them seem evil. And when I start conjuring up armies of dead seeds and demons to take over the servers, I don't want to be instantly ostracized from the community.
    5.jpg
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    ^agreed

Even if I dont trust you with that sort of power...
  • Nuclear RussianNuclear Russian REGISTERED Posts: 424 Seed
    Which was the point I was trying to make. TUG summonables don't per ce have to have an inherent nature of malevolence.
    Knowledge is power, Guard it well - Blood Ravens battle cry

"Re-evolution: Sound like a blast"
    "Me: It will be"
    13.jpg
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Validifyed wrote:
    ^agreed

Even if I dont trust you with that sort of power...
    Probably a smart move.
    5.jpg
    So the "Beta" should be out in the next few days guys! Hope to see you all online. After the initial week of testing hopefully we can have a server up for our guild.

Also, if anyone has a question about the Beta, or an answer post here. As of the last update, I don't think that emails have yet been sent out to Beta access backers.

Curiosity, once of the Beta starts, how many members will have access to start?
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    hey so i was wondering are you all like a neutral group if so it would be cool to join. :D
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    I'm in! Got my beta key today and I'll be testing it in a bit. Looking forward to seeing you all online :D

@jon14uk - We'd love to have you on board. What do you mean by neutral? If you mean in relation to the empires/governments. We are neutral towards them. We have an embassy inside the Lemurian Empire, and so when in their territory we will respect their laws and such. In relation to neutrality, this means if you're in another guild warring with them, you can't use our embassy to attack or stage hostilities against them. (but members don't have to be a part of the Lemurian empire, or follow drafts or defend it). Hope that helps answer.
    Well ok good see i was asking because i am part of the Xandortopain empire and didn't know if you would let other factions in so thanks :D The reason i wanted to join to is be a protector i think it would be cool and it would boost my combat skills a whole lot from taking down badies.

Secondly it would be awesome to have another embassy in Xandortopai i am sure that would be vary beneficial.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Having some strange issues with nerdkindom at the moment, so things may be a bit delayed. Still, hope to have things worked out soon :)

jon14uk- True. Hopefully we'll have a good system for embassies working soon too. Send a request on the guild site (my signature links to it) and I'll add you to the guild before too long. Also, if you're interested in an officer position that structure still has some open spots.
    Glad to have another defender :)
  • AlphaAlpha REGISTERED Posts: 10
    Hey guys I have a dedicated server currently up if anyone is interested I can post the ip just let me know!
    yeah post it.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Port is 6601
    we cant use the server something is wrong with the port or something.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    hang on let me check
    Try port 6602 also if it fails to connect you have to exit the game and restart it or it errors out.
    also if that dosen't work exit and try port 6600 and 6601 one again, I also have another trying to get the correct port.
    ok the correct port is 6601, I don't know what the deal is, friend was able to connect. I changed some port settings. If that doesn't work I have one other option.
    i keep timing out ? also when its working better you should make a forum saying its here it would help
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Yea I'm going to put it on my VPS it will take about 10mins and I will do a Forum post
    My graphics card, an nvidia 650, keeps dying about 5 mins in. Trying to see what i can do to keep that from happening.. Once I get it working Ill try joining

Got it fixed! The worlds generated are amazing O.O

Also, I keep timing out as well on the server
  • MichaelMichael REGISTERED Posts: 59
    Hi guys. I'm back.
    Hello everyone after the newest update I tried hosting the server and it works!

Check our forums for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just tried at 4:40 CT . Connection timed out :(

Aside: I'll be making small updates to the guild site every once and a while, testing new themes and updating the application process. Hope you guys like the changes.
  • WigginWiggin REGISTERED Posts: 18
    Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, but I'm back now. Working on getting a new and better computer, since my last one broke and I'm currently using one that can't run tug. But I should be able to play soon enough. :D
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
    Awesome to have you back Wiggin.
    To let everyone know- I often use Keeper's server and go by the same name- so if you see Daje on or in the Lobby you know it's me. Hope to see everyone in game. Also, keep an eye out on our forums. I hope to update it soon with some new subjects.
    Hey guys. I've discovered a natural trap/obstacle that can be made since the newest build. Essentially, at the top of a stair case fill a closet with ground objects (stones, sand, ect). Opening the closet (I use a makeshift wall for now since we dont have doors) causes all of the objects to fall and fill the stairs, making them exceptionally difficult to use. Might make a good simple defense for bases.
  • LinkLink REGISTERED Posts: 62
    Hey guys, I'm back.