Forum Skins?

VisigothVisigoth REGISTERED Posts: 268
edited September 2013 in Fan Art
anyone figure out how to change the default Forum skin? I want a 'T.U.G.' skin, more like the old forums...
2mrSQTP.png
tqJH8d0.png L8gIJPq.png HS9Ak7Z.png bJiq4Rv.png

Comments

• LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    I expect the admins would have to add new ones. I only have the choice of one style in my UCP.

I too would prefer a different colour scheme. Not a big fan of the green/brown :|
    otViQlH.png
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    Yeah, a choice to put together our own skin would be nice, but again, I believe they have to add it in o activate it? Since the choice is there but only...one choice. Haha.
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 400 Site Admin
    We're definitely going to be adding more skins over time. We want to make this place as customizable for everyone as we can. :)
    -Dee.
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    Shadee wrote:
    We're definitely going to be adding more skins over time. We want to make this place as customizable for everyone as we can. :)
    You guys are so awesome.
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • VisigothVisigoth REGISTERED Posts: 268
    Shadee wrote:
    We want to make this place as customizable for everyone as we can. :)
    Sweet, thanks!

I wasn't even sure if it was on the Host side or what O_O but now I know, and I'll be looking forward to some cool skins in the future!
    2mrSQTP.png
    tqJH8d0.png L8gIJPq.png HS9Ak7Z.png bJiq4Rv.png
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Cant wait to see some of them!
    I hope NK also adds some of the better User Created skins too though, some of the art styles among the community are awesome.