IP list

mrpartydonutmrpartydonut Posts: 2
edited February 2015 in Alpha Forum
Hey guys MrPartyDonut here

i tought of this page as a ser ip list for people to join an try so feel free to post your ip.

and ill add it to the list that is shown below. (none are here yet because i havent found one yet)

Comments

• GAS POWERED STICK, NEVER RUN OUTTA GAS
  • cesapollo wrote:
    GAS POWERED STICK, NEVER RUN OUTTA GAS

What?

-commanderstitch.

i'd be excited and delighted to host, but my internet is not capable, and i've already checked with all the isp options and there are none around that can offer anything faster than my 1mb down, .1 mb up.
    - Commanderstitch
  • i havent found one yet.....
    Get Braindumps demos for comptia a+ exam and passguide with 100% success guaranteed. Our high quality security+ study guide itil prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of eli
  • steppinrazorsteppinrazor Posts: 7 Podling
    Heya! I'd love to be a frequent host (and have a dedicated server when that's possible). In the past I've tried to setup things like VoIP servers and could never get them to work. I think I have a Dynamic IP from my Internet Provider and I see the option to change to a static IP, but it wants me to enter it in personally and I don't know what to do from there. I know my way around computers and a bit about networking but I don't want to screw up the internet connection and have the wrath of the whole household on my head.

Here's my computer specs that I'd be running the server on (if the dedicated server can run on Linux that'd be great, so that I could have a separate box for the server and use my windows box here as my client).

Processor: Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz 2.67 GHz (I think its duo core and that's why it repeats itself in the specs?)
    RAM: 12 GB
    Graphics Card:(Don't know if this matters) NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450

I just had to pull some bad memory so I have room for another stick of RAM (4 slots) plus the current sticks are only 4 GB each so when I get some money to spend I can easily increase that, and I'm definitely getting a better graphics card soon because I need to be able to run The Witcher III when it comes out.

If you're looking to play or help me figure out how to setup, you can contact me through my email which I think is on my profile (should be) or if I'm on the forums just PM me to get in contact. Give me time to reply; I don't frequent the internet as much anymore but I'm trying.

-steppinrazor