Pokemon X/Y (and others too!)

TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
edited October 2014 in Other Games
POKEMONS!

ALL THE POKEMONS!!

Which is your all-time favourite starter? Which of the latest Gen is your favourite starter?

Which is your all time favourite Pokemon ever?

Which game was your first? which game was your favourite?

Have you heard of the Nuzlocke challenge?

Fennekin and Braixen are SO DAMNED CUTE!!!(IMHO at any rate)
The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png

Comments

• Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    I'm currently nocking out a Nuzlocke on FireRed, surprisingly doing very well. Only lost 3 so far, and I'm working now on leveling a magicarp to gyerados.
    As for my faborite starter of all time? That's a hard choice. It has to be one of the big three (what I call the first gen starters), the fourth gen grass type (can't remember his name, but he evolves into that giant turtle thing, torterra?) or cyndaquil.
    My first game was gold on the Gameboy (non color), and then I hit up firered when the gba came down.
    As for my all-time favorite? I love all the pokemons equally. Except for Bidoof. Fuck Bidoof
    5.jpg
  • aussiefirefighteraussiefirefighter REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 60 Seed
    all time favorite pokemon is blaiziken, i used him mostly mega evolved in battles,
    i have just nuked the elite 4 and the champ :D
    FireFighter, SES Volunteer, Motorbikes, Gamer :D

18.jpg
    sig.jpg
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    I've loved Fennekin and Braixen SOO much! Then I evolved to Delphox, this was more or less my reaction!

the-office-no.gif
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    My all-time favorite starter is Charmander. My favorite of the latest gen is Froakie. Friggin' ninja frog? Way too cool.

My all-time favorite Pokemon is Arcanine. I've loved that Pokemon since the beginning. I hope I can get my hands on one in X. It's too bad they didn't give Arcanine a Mega-Evolution. I'm also a big fan of Charizard and Mewtwo. Evee is up there in my favorites too. Out of the newer ones, I really like Pangoro and Bisharp. Simisage is one of my favorite designs as well, with its glorious pompadour.

My first game was Red and my favorite was Gold. Though X is quickly becoming my favorite.

I have heard about the Nuzlocke challenge. Stuff like that doesn't interest me though.

I agree about Fennekin. Quite disappointed with the third form. Fennekin and Braixen are super cute though. Probably would've been my starter of choice if not for that.

I have a soft spot for Bidoof. Not sure why people hate that Pokemon so much haha.

We should trade friend codes. Privately or publicly, whatever floats your boat.
    Ok... Delphox is growing on me a bit....
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    Quick question, can the new pokemons be played on the old DS? I really dont feel like buying a new game system for one game
    5.jpg
    edited October 2013
    Unfortunately not, X/Y is exclusively 2DS/3DS, as it requires the hardware from those platforms. If you don't want to get a 3DS I'd look at the 2DS which is a much cheaper option, but it's not a clamshell design so it's rather large...
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    Well, guess I'll have to wait for some really nice person to make an emulator for the 2DS and then make a rom for X/Y
    5.jpg
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    POKEMONS!

ALL THE POKEMONS!!

Which is your all-time favourite starter? Which of the latest Gen is your favourite starter?

[strike]Fennekin and Braixen[/strike] are SO DAMNED CUTE!!!
    Evee and Glaceon

Snivy. Look at that smug face! Look at it!
    snivy.jpg

All time favorites? That's a tough one... with over 700 creatures to pick from how can you expect me to pick only one? To list a few I really like: Abra/kadabra, Froslass, evee/glaceon, Gengar, Lapras, Ralts.

Pokemon silver was my first Pokemon game and my first game ever. So many fond memories.
    As for my favorite game... it might actually be Pokemon Y, if you had asked me before gen 6 got released my answer would be silver hands down (Nostalgia is a powerful drug), But the new games made some great improvements to both the graphics and gameplay in general.

I am currently in the middle of doing a nuzlocke run in Y. The pokemon games are fun by themselves, but a little too easy for my taste, so a bit of challenge to spice things up is always welcome.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
  • Auti0Auti0 REGISTERED Posts: 277
    Squirtle. I wasn't too impressed with the starters from this generation, but I chose Chespin.

Wartortle!

Red was my first pokemon game. I haven't finished X/Y yet, but so far it's given me a decent impression so I'm going to say it's a toss up between Y and Yellow.

I have heard of the nuzlocke challenge, as well as other challenges, but I don't really know if I have time available to re-run through any my old pokemon games.
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    Bulbasaur!, I think you spell it like that, and I don't really know about the last gen :P

Which is your all time favourite Pokemon ever? It would've Salamance, Tyranytar or Deoxis, they look quite epic.

Which game was your first? which game was your favourite? Pokemon Yellow!, for Gameboy Color, my favorite one was Pokemon Fire Red.

Have you heard of the Nuzlocke challenge? I do, it was quite quite quite hard, I tried it in Pokemon Ruby and managed to get to the 4th Gym Master only loosing one pokemon, after that, I lose them all.

Fennekin and Braixen are SO DAMNED CUTE!!!(IMHO at any rate) Eevee, have you ever seen it?, Its the cutes one ever.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
  • WillWill REGISTERED Posts: 75 Seed
    3rd gen. Emerald. Mudkip. Childhood.
    -Will

GvPTT.png

21.jpg
  • naamloosnaamloos REGISTERED Posts: 10 Seed

POKEMONS!

ALL THE POKEMONS!!

Fennekin and Braixen are SO DAMNED CUTE!!!(IMHO at any rate)

1 My all time favourite starter is mudkip! (but my favourite starter evolution is charizard ofc)
    2 my favourite pokemon is luxray :chuffed:
    3 my first game was pokemon diamond but my favourite is the newest one: omega ruby
    4 i have heard of it, tried it, failed.
    5 tru
    My site!
    My twitter!
    I like hacking and programming! 15 years old.
  • DalavineDalavine REGISTERED Posts: 9 Podling
    My all time favorite starter is Eevee. Unless that doesn't count then Cyndaquil.

All time favorite ever? Oooooh wow.... Eevee because it can evolve into so many different types. Been my favorite since Yellow.

My first game was Yellow, although technically I played my friends save on Red and was hooked so went with Yellow since it just came out.

My favorite is... hmm... Y.

Currently playing AS but not progressing as fast as I usually do. I think because I already experienced it multiple times, my subconscious is just like, "Doooood play something else, we've already did this!!"

Nuzlock.... I know what it is but never have I ever.