Congrats to Andrew Clear.

morty19067morty19067 REGISTERED Posts: 4 Podling
edited April 23 in Banter/General
I noticed you had a post on FB saying you were hired. So I googled the name of the company. Remember me from the Death Never Accepts project? I wrote that trashy "Story of Paul" thing.

It's been years. What's up, man?

Comments

• RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 511 Seed
    not much man. you know me, just chillin like a villian. Couldn't help myself last time, the whole setup was your idea after all. lol. Anyway, how ya been?
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • morty19067morty19067 REGISTERED Posts: 4 Podling
    edited April 24
    Rawr said:

Couldn't help myself last time, the whole setup was your idea after all. lol. Anyway, how ya been?

Sure I know. The guy I was supposed to write about was in the future and his ancestor was up to me to write. But he took a back seat to a slightly more interesting character. The guidelines were there and I worked with them the best I could to add context.

Oh. We're talking about this. In case anyone wants to know what the heck we're talking about.

How am I doing? I'm doing okay. Haven't had a gig for awhile. I honestly don't know where to go from here. IRL. Stories are getting harder to consider. When I try to plan things ahead, I get stuck. I'm always better off just writing down stuff as it goes along.

I was sorta hoping y'all needed a writer to help with plots or lore. Prolly not.

• RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 511 Seed
    Not sure about that link.
    Programmer, designer, artist.