Small feature request: Bronze hammer and knife redesign

Jakeman6299Jakeman6299 REGISTERED Posts: 84 Seed
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Feedback
In my opinion, the bronze knife and hammer head shapes look a little too advanced for such an early age. I was wondering if you guys at NK could redesign them to look a little more primitive.

Here's a pic of what I had in mind...

Comments

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    That's no hammer, that's a mallet!

Either way, I guess it makes sense that the bronze tool heads have that resemblance to the rock that was used as it's very mold, right?
  • Jakeman6299Jakeman6299 REGISTERED Posts: 84 Seed
    edited April 2016
    Wingidon said:

Either way, I guess it makes sense that the bronze tool heads have that resemblance to the rock that was used as it's very mold, right?

Yep. That's pretty much the idea. :)

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Hey, I just had an idea (I suggest skipping to the TL,DR). When you use a sandcast mold for what it does (On the Sandcast Mold itself, using a latten and a crude tool to make said tool's bronze tool head), you don't actually use a latten immediately and get the bronze tool head, but instead simply create... well, a mold.

Then, you can use that mold (perharps indefinitely (or simply give it a durability)) with a latten to make tool heads. Oh, and the tool heads are indeed as you show them here in this post: just like it's crude counterpart, but in bronze.

Now comes the fun part: chisels! They have a new purpose (whatever it was that they did before)! Now, in my idea, you can use a bronze chisel on a mold to upgrade it, and make that mold create the current ingame stylish bronze tools, which are more effective.

TL,DR: Basically change...
    From Sandcast mold+latten+crude tool=bronze tool head
    To Sandcast mold+crude tool=tool mold
    (tool mold+latten+fueled furnace=(crude(?)) bronze tool head)
    And add Chisel+tool mold=stylish tool mold
  • Jakeman6299Jakeman6299 REGISTERED Posts: 84 Seed
    Wingidon said:

Hey, I just had an idea (I suggest skipping to the TL,DR). When you use a sandcast mold for what it does (On the Sandcast Mold itself, using a latten and a crude tool to make said tool's bronze tool head), you don't actually use a latten immediately and get the bronze tool head, but instead simply create... well, a mold.

Then, you can use that mold (perharps indefinitely (or simply give it a durability)) with a latten to make tool heads. Oh, and the tool heads are indeed as you show them here in this post: just like it's crude counterpart, but in bronze.

Now comes the fun part: chisels! They have a new purpose (whatever it was that they did before)! Now, in my idea, you can use a bronze chisel on a mold to upgrade it, and make that mold create the current ingame stylish bronze tools, which are more effective.

TL,DR: Basically change...
    From Sandcast mold+latten+crude tool=bronze tool head
    To Sandcast mold+crude tool=tool mold
    (tool mold+latten+fueled furnace=(crude(?)) bronze tool head)
    And add Chisel+tool mold=stylish tool mold

Oh my word, THAT GENIOUS!!! I love it! :D