Greetings!

Comments

• PamcakesPamcakes Posts: 738 Seed
    We try to be nice, we know what it's like being newbies once!

I've seen some harsh forums with snobby "elists" types (been there a while) and that's just not appealing and not what we want, really. Hopefully it stays how it is now for a bit, while continuing to grow :3
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • i have found that as far as the gaming comunities on other forums go the good tend to stay good because thats what has been bred from the begining and even people who have been off colored in other game forums in the samevenue keep theire negative posts for the negative comunities...
    its mostly when the mods themselves and or developers dont participate so people think they get away with behaving like that...
    when the comunity leaders wich are indeed in gaming forums the devs dont seem to care about the comunity it breeds the trolling and negative threads and posts we see too much and good people fall into bad habbits..
    but that being said all the forums i have seem where the devs are active in the comunity and or moderators of the forums it seems to ease everyone into that positive comunity we hope for....
    all that being said i have high hopes for our comunity because the devs do care and the moderators ar active and inviting...
    wich is always important for a healthy comunity in any setting specialy when we only have typed words between most of us... so yeah even being a soloist im looking forward to coming out of my shell to share in this jurney :D >glad he is surrounded by fellow nerds or he would sound odd :D <
  • so yeah even being a soloist im looking forward to coming out of my shell to share in this jurney
    Hooray :)
    Let´s go on an adventure then *grabbing backpack*
    21.jpg
  • so yeah even being a soloist im looking forward to coming out of my shell to share in this jurney
    Hooray :)
    Let´s go on an adventure then *grabbing backpack*

yay!!! and nooo you gotta say it right HIZZAH!!! let us be off on a great expidition XD

er... sorry was that too much? :?
    :D
  • yay!!! and nooo you gotta say it right HIZZAH!!! let us be off on a great expidition XD

It was perfect ^^

19f.gif
    21.jpg
  • yay!!! and nooo you gotta say it right HIZZAH!!! let us be off on a great expidition XD

It was perfect ^^

i found a new toy...er friends>sets phobos down gently< sorry hope i dident crush your spleen again O.o
    >pats phobos on the head gently notices that they are a bit shorter< oops...
  • :|
    I´m not short.....My Personality is just compressed ;)
    21.jpg
  • WingidonWingidon Posts: 1,128 Seed
    In that case.
    Let's use a decompression program.
  • >cranks up the stretcher< it only hurts a little XD >flexs neck till vains pop out< no pain no gain BEEFCAKE!!!
    >provides psychotherapy for any with bad flashbacks<
  • o_O

I think I like myself like I am, thanks....
    21.jpg
    You had one job, ravenscrof.
  • >hangs head in shame< isent it the thought that counts?
  • Now I´m scared. Like really, really scared. Stop plotting against me °_°
    21.jpg
    Plotting against who?
    c:
  • SmartyOf95SmartyOf95 Posts: 394
    To quote Rush Hour: 'I am you and you is me."
    - Member of the Arcane Council, the Ruling body of Ars Arcanus.
  • see wingi you ruined the incredible jurney >tosses pack down and whines like im 3<
  • Hello everyone my name is TheForgotenGuy and I am reletively new to this forum but i have already been here even before tug got survival games and the only reason i am using this new account is because i forgot my old one yup my name resemble me and i am more of a solo player so don't expect me to go to survival mode and start playing with other people so thats all oh by the way my favorite hobby is crafting and exploring ruins to find out more about the lore

:|
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Welcome back
    5.jpg
  • forgotten you are much like me soloists unite and destroy the none soloists then we can destroy eachother "there can be only one!!!"
  • JaeJae Posts: 5
    Hello! I'm Jae, still fairly new to the forum, but I backed TUG way back in the kickstarter era. Really pleased to see how far it's come, recently played the Survival a bit.

Otherwise, just looking to get into the community and get to know some new people!
  • jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
    Hello Jae I am John its nice to meet you :mrgreen: Join us join us ooga laka ooga ooga
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Likewise to you, John! I've seen a great many threads started by you, I think you've asked a lot of good questions. If only I had some to add!
    Awww hello Jae :D It's so awesome seeing people from the KS coming out of the woodworks. :D
    You think I ask good questions :D. If you ever think of a good spell or a idea for one share it on this post :D
    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1262
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    It's been a while since i've been a forum regular anywhere, but i've missed it so. And especially for a game so early on that most things are mysterious and new! I'm excited to see the mods, and the new developments, and the art, and Everything! So glad it's still got a head of steam.
  • SmartyOf95SmartyOf95 Posts: 394
    Welcome to the community Jae :D
    - Member of the Arcane Council, the Ruling body of Ars Arcanus.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 1
    Hey gang! Name's Logan, I was super excited about TUG when I first heard about it on Kickstarter. I wasn't employed back then so I couldn't actually support but I kept track of the game! I'm employed again and now I'm pretty stoked to play it, I love it a lot and I love watching it grow!
    Why don't you figure my heart out?
    Welcome to the kingdom of nerds, Logan, and everyone else. :D
    I like your fur logan looks soft is it hard to wash.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Welcome!
    Also, anything related to Big Hat Logan in your username?