26.jpg
    6.jpg
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Nooo!

Aw, the nails stole it's soul too :C
  • EmperorRampageEmperorRampage REGISTERED Posts: 16 Seed
    Welcome AngryRi-
    Eww...
    Wing, please! I thought we all talked about hazing the new guys...
    I warned him/her! I swear!

Uh... wait a second.
    When the flip did we talk about it?
  • SagelyTeknos72SagelyTeknos72 REGISTERED Posts: 6
    Hello everybody! I'm SagelyTeknos72, but you can call me ST, Sage, or whatever is the most convenient!

I've known about TUG for quite a while, and have just kinda watched over some of the development throughout the past, but I just recently decided to finally join the forum because I thought it'd be more fun to be a little more active in the community instead of just hovering out of sight and out of mind.
    12.jpg

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    Wow, I've never actually posted here? A shame I says, A shame! (I was probably waiting for a proper Seedatar)

Hello! I'm Testamentof! I'm living in Sydney, Australia, but I started my life in Toronto, Canada!
    At the moment I'm at the Australian equivalent of a college training to be an Electrician, though I've dabbled in Science and Engineering as well. I totally dig Sci-Fi in the majority of it's forms, especially the space epics/operas and short stories.

I plan on being an active Magic User as well as wondering Doctor (A role I tried to fill in DayZ, to very little effect), and I'm so ridiculously into TUG that my friends groan when I bring it up.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • nesico86nesico86 REGISTERED Posts: 1
    Greetings to both future allies and enemies. I go by Nesico and have been excited about TUG since the kickstarter although I have steered clear of the forums. I figure I should introduce myself and congratulate Nerd Kingdom on their release on Steam.

I live on the East Coast of the United States and am a curmudgeon at heart. Despite that I have been and indeed still am excited about the possibilities TUG presents. While I will not be visiting any servers anytime soon (as the game still has a ways to go before I feel I will enjoy myself) I have wholeheartedly supported this project to the point of harassing friends, acquaintances, and even innocent bystanders. I look forward to what TUG can bring to gaming as a whole and look forward to spending many many hours lost in the game world.
  • PsiQssPsiQss REGISTERED Posts: 181
    Welcome to the community, Nesico! Enjoy your stay and be careful not to accidentally join the Dark Side!
    “You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It may turn out he doesn't have one.”
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    But the Dark Side is the best...
    5.jpg
  • PsiQssPsiQss REGISTERED Posts: 181
    We have to maintain the balance, you know. If everyone goes to the Dark Side, [strike]we[/strike] you would have nobody to fight.
    “You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It may turn out he doesn't have one.”
    I don't want to be abandoned in the sideless side :C
  • TamultTamult REGISTERED Posts: 1
    I thought I'd say hello here officially.

The game has interested me since the kickstarter, but I've recently begun lurking (and planning on grabbing soon).
    A Mind Wandering. . .
  • ravenscroftranchravenscroftranch REGISTERED Posts: 11
    Just thought I would post a quick hello...

I am terrible at introductions :D

but yeah hello to all i am new to posting on forums as in just started on steam forums last november...

i live in northern idaho i like my solitude... no not antisocial.. names raven if you want to know more i welcome any on steam to add me :D friends are always good (steam names same as here)

gaming is a large part of my life been gaming since i was about... 8

my social life is limited by choice my gaming veries i enjoy games that make you think i jump around alot with games as i tend to get bored and scattered works best most of the time...

anyways that tells next to nothign about me but its a good start i look forward to this game and watching it progress and evolve ...
    the comunity here is impressive to be vague not like most comunities i have encountered ...
    anyways before i start rambleing more there you have it
    hello greetings and salutations fellow seeds
  • noesisnoesis REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 69
    Welcome to the forums Raven!
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    All these peoples.
    5.jpg
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Seed
    Hello new people and old friends re-joining us! Good to see you! :D
    -Dee.
  • naturemonnaturemon REGISTERED Posts: 28
    Hello, although I started posting elsewhere I never introduced myself haha.
  • LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    Welcome to the forums :)
    otViQlH.png
  • SuperLokiSuperLoki REGISTERED Posts: 1
    First post of many more to come, Just wanted to say, was browsing Steam before bed & came across this gem!.

I cannot believe I have never heard nor seen this beautiful game :o !!

I wish I was here from the start, but I can tell you I will be here from here on out.

So excited about this game and its future and I'm happy to be here and from what I see, the community is as great as the game.

Regards Loki
    Ø New to TUG so I can't think of anything relevant to say for now. Ø
    Ø So here is my Skype superloki101 if anyone wants to play or simply chat n' chill and no Im not creative with names :P Ø
  • SmartyOf95SmartyOf95 REGISTERED Posts: 394
    Welcome to the forums SuperLoki :D
    - Member of the Arcane Council, the Ruling body of Ars Arcanus.
  • pafurizapafuriza REGISTERED Posts: 1
    Hi!

Im pafuriza from south africa. I havent to find a server with another person on the whole day, can anyone help me out with where to play please? :) Glad to join the alpha!
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Seed
    Hello and welcome new people! :D

@pafuriza: Make sure to keep an eye on our Servers forum section here. It's where people post info about new servers they're hosting. :)
    -Dee.
  • SawlstoneSawlstone REGISTERED Posts: 42 Seed
    Hi I am new :D

SO new I posted where I shouldn't have! Cheers from Canada, looking forward to participating!
  • SmartyOf95SmartyOf95 REGISTERED Posts: 394
    You technically didn't post were you shouldn't have xD Right topic. It's just we already have a post where everyone introduces themselves.
    - Member of the Arcane Council, the Ruling body of Ars Arcanus.
  • PhobosEtDeimosPhobosEtDeimos REGISTERED Posts: 25
    Hi there *waving enthusiastic*
    So, I´m....um...new here and I´m pretty lost at the moment. Because of all the guilds and organisations
    and because of stuff. But so far (I´ve only played 2 hours) this game is awesome :) And I really want to become
    a part and active member of this site. As soon as I figured out how the whole "guild-and-community-thingey" works ^^
    21.jpg
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED Posts: 738
    Hey Phobos! Don't feel intimidated or anything, you can pretty much start anywhere that peaks your interest. :D
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • PhobosEtDeimosPhobosEtDeimos REGISTERED Posts: 25
    Thanks, I´m digging through the forums at the moment, there is a lot of interesting stuff :D
    21.jpg
    hi all new just to let you all know...
    for all you who are lazy (like myself) and dont check the tug forum i made a greetings thread on the steam tug forum...
    if thats a nono due to what you guys want for the comunity let me know :) ...
    anyhow cheers all take care and have fun
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED Posts: 738
    hi all new just to let you all know...
    for all you who are lazy (like myself) and dont check the tug forum i made a greetings thread on the steam tug forum...
    if thats a nono due to what you guys want for the comunity let me know :) ...
    anyhow cheers all take care and have fun

Nah, that's cool! It's good to see you wanting to breach out like this, it helps us grow! :D
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
    yeah its nice to keep in touch with you guys and everyone old and new to the comunity and since the message is being part of tug and its growth its all part of the jurney to get both the comunity here and in steam active ...
    and it makes the noobs feel more comfy :D (including myself) and looking back at what i type i still feel odd...
    somone fart or somthing :D
    but anyways take care everyone :P