Comments

• PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED Posts: 738
    Hello to all the new faces! precious babes, <3
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    im a big kid now. :/
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    You sure? 'cause I said babes, not babies. ;)
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    *grabs popcorn, then sits back down* I got a feeling this is going to be good
    5.jpg
    i but i meant well im not :( lol i think i am dyslexic lol i could if sworn it said babies lol how embarrassing. :oops:
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    awww *throws popcorn away*
    5.jpg
    jon14uk don't worry it's ok! Re Evolution don't waste food. D:<
    Yes ma'am
    5.jpg
    eww it was in the trash well waste not want not with virtual food. :mrgreen:
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    LOOK OUT! *points at raining popcorn*
  • GeldmanGeldman REGISTERED Posts: 43 Seed
    Hi I'm Geldman I live in the UK and currently in college hopefully getting in to university at the end of this year. I love playing games and I'm an expert necromorph hunter. I also love playing halo and minecraft. I found out about TUG through the ather mod and instantly paid for beta. I'm gone be a lore hunter, magic wielder and an assassin type player.
    *opens mouth to catch popcorn*
  • SkyblockerSkyblocker REGISTERED Posts: 98 Seed
    Welcome Geldman! Always good to see new people :) .
    23.jpg
    I also welcome you, the man who also joined our ranks finding this out with the Aether mod.
  • dundee998dundee998 REGISTERED Posts: 5
    Hullo! My name is Dundee. I like drawing, animation, doodling oc's from my friends' rps, and spending hours upon hours consuming tumblr and fanfiction. I can't wait for my copy of TUG to start working, 'cause it's kind of stuck at 'can't connect to server try again later', but I have hope that this will get fixed sometime soon! I'm not a huge gamer, but what I've seen of TUG is incredibly appealing.
  • GeldmanGeldman REGISTERED Posts: 43 Seed
    Welcome to the family Dundee¡¡¡¡¡
  • Zergling_manZergling_man REGISTERED Posts: 6
    Yo. Zergling_man/Wisknort, checking in. I do whatever. Usually play female, 'cause reasons. Yeah... Introductions get boring after the first 50 or so.

Anyway, you'll care about me once you see me around, so I'll just get on with that. :)
    Also known as Wisknort.

Ingress is life. (But not god. God is god.)
    Both new living beings, you're all both welcome with us!
  • VestaVesta REGISTERED Posts: 19
    I am not really good with introductions but, I'll give it my best shot.

I am 24, and I work part time and currently attending college to get a computer programming degree.
    Cooking and baking are my favorite pass times alongside of being a big computer nerd and geek.

I have been here and there in the online gaming community in many places, my most notable one being FFXI which I joined in 2005 and was a part of for 6 years. After FFXI slowed down and most of my friends quit, I left and became a wanderer just playing things here and there between work and college.

All of that aside pleased to meet you all, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and helping build this game (◕‿◕)
    Everyone is different in their own unique way it's what gives us great diversity.
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    vesta, did you ever run into someone named Revant? just curious.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
  • VestaVesta REGISTERED Posts: 19
    Rin wrote:
    vesta, did you ever run into someone named Revant? just curious.

On FFXI? what server did s/he play on? That name does sound familiar.
    Everyone is different in their own unique way it's what gives us great diversity.
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    i can't remember which server, but he was my brother. he was an elvish (can't remember the correct term) red mage, who eventually branched out into various different classes.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
  • EmperorRampageEmperorRampage REGISTERED Posts: 16 Seed
    Sup' nerds!
    (Its funny because-! Ah you know.)

Anyway, My name is Emperor Rampage, and I'm here to observe the growth of TUG!

And by observe, I mean: Mod it as hard as I can! See, I'm a wannabe game dev. I'm fluent in C++, C#, and Javascript (Time to learn Lua!), I can art decently(Meh :/), and I spend a good chunk of my time (free and otherwise) analyzing and mercilessly ripping apart video games to find out what makes a certain experience fun, or not fun! (I mean a LOT of time... I need to get a job... orz )

TUG brings a unique opportunity for me. The way I see it is that TUG is a platform for me to test my ideas and skills. I want to make games, so what better way to practice (other than to just make a game (which I am doing! d('w' ) ) than to design/modify systems in an environment already being developed? Plus the concepts, lore, and social experiments going on here are tantalizing and intrigue me greatly!

TL:DR Game looks cool, I wanna mod it, and (maybe, if the stars align) help polish and flesh it out!
    You're sooooo welcome here, EmperorRampage.

Awesome avatar over there anyway!
    Hello Rampage! I can't wait to what you work on. :D
    Hi Rampage are you a real emperor sounds like competition :D
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • EmperorRampageEmperorRampage REGISTERED Posts: 16 Seed
    Thanks ya kindly all! (Thanks Wingion! I need to actually finish it :/) And of course I'm an actual Emperor!! D: How can you not believe this face!?
  • CatharsisCatharsis REGISTERED Posts: 7
    Hello, I am Catharsis I am a new person, I like new and innovative games and have just recently donated to TUG.

I am a writer, I write short stories, poetry, essays, etc. I enjoy playing and thoroughly examining video games to critique them for inspiration. I enjoy practicing art and trying to learn to code in C++, Java, Python, and any other forms of code I can find useful.

I am very excited about this game and can't wait to be a part of it. From what I've heard it has great potential and shall become a great inspiration. Hopefully this will be a fantastic journey for all of us.
    10.jpg
    26.jpg
  • Nuclear RussianNuclear Russian REGISTERED Posts: 424 Seed
    Welcome Catharsis, and good luck with C++ :D
    Knowledge is power, Guard it well - Blood Ravens battle cry

"Re-evolution: Sound like a blast"
    "Me: It will be"
    13.jpg
  • AngriRikuAngriRiku REGISTERED Posts: 28
    Hello, I'm AngriRiku. It's nice to meet you all. You can spilt the name up either way if it's too tiresome to type out. I'm new to Tug having seen videos and gotten interested just yesterday. Unfortunately, my computer is not able to handle the game, but I still want to support it and watch it grow. I'm also bad with forum sites, so apologies for any mishaps on my part.Again, it's nice to meet you all, and hopefully I can join you all in game soon sometime.
    26.jpg
    6.jpg
    Be welcome, AngriRik (too lazy to type out that "u" I am c:)!
    Just be careful not to step on that box of nails I left over there.