Greetings!

ShotgunNinjaShotgunNinja REGISTERED, Developers Posts: 2 Developer
edited March 2015 in Banter/General
Hello, peeps!
I thought since we have new forums here, I would re-introduce myself.
My name is Eric Stodolnik, I am the Rigger over here at Nerd Kingdom, working hard to bring TUG to your desktop ASAP!

To those unaware, a lot of us at NK have gotten Twitter accounts.
Here is mine! Check it out for Rigging updates and screenshots and stuffs.
https://twitter.com/NK_ShotgunNinja

You can find other NK members' twitterersesess by checking out who Im following or I believe there is a list out there somewhere that has all the members' accounts listed (and other social media outlets like Tumblr.) Check it out and follow our development! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Eric Stodolnik
Nerd Kingdom
Everything Rigging and more!
https://twitter.com/NK_ShotgunNinja

Comments

• geekthumbgeekthumb REGISTERED Posts: 5 Developer
    Hi! I'm Jessica Nida, FX Sorceress and Keeper of the Wisps.
    You can follow me on Twitter @geekthumb where I post on everything from TUG FX previews, development process, inside game industry news, my current favorite snack (freeze dried apples), board game design, and what I'm currently playing. Also lately, lots of cows. Follow me to find out why!
    Senior Artist // FX Sorceress // Keeper of the Wisps
    @geekthumb: previews, antics, industry, food, boardgames & design.
    TUMBLR: TUG screenshots & previews.
    Cows: cows.
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    Meep! Can we re-introduce ourselves here as well? :D
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • Auti0Auti0 REGISTERED Posts: 277
    Yes please do!
  • LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    Auti0 wrote:
    Yes please do!
    And you too Auti0!

Alright, I'll go again. I'm Leif. I live all the way over here in Geneva *waves*, although I am from London. In real life I work in communications, mostly on the digital side. I also speak some French (and write it terribly), so French seedlings come say hi! :)

I'm a storyteller and lore hunter at heart, so I'm really looking forward to uncovering all of merylisk's hard work in TUG, maybe even contributing a little back for her amusement. ;)
    otViQlH.png
    Leif wrote:
    I'm a storyteller and lore hunter at heart, so I'm really looking forward to uncovering all of merylisk's hard work in TUG, maybe even contributing a little back for her amusement. ;)

Sweet! I can't wait to see everything you figure out :D

Alright, I'm a pretty deeply rooted "sim" gamer? Things like Harvest Moon, to The Sims, Animal Crossing, Minecraft...
    Any game that allows the player to be close to the character and the customization. (Though I enjoy many other game genres as well).
    That's why I'm stoked about TUG, and what it has to offer because it honestly sounds like everything I've wanted in a game.
    Fable inspired? Wind Waker inspired? Total control?
    Take my money!!
  • NaotoKozukiNaotoKozuki REGISTERED Posts: 27 Seed
    Ok I'll reintroduce myself as well. OwO

HI I'm Naoto. I'm kind of a easy going gamer who plans on playing a type of large swordsman seed in Tug. I love watching the development of this game and the art is so stunning OuO I'm enjoying every second being here.
    forum_sig_vectorized12_by_13carnold-d6luij8.png
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    *pokes head in* :D
    ello everyone! my name is Rin, i have been a gamer since i was able to hold a controller, i am also enrolled into college! i am currently waiting on Tugs beta to come out so i can finally start playing and finding out all da secrets! i mainly play MMO's nowadays like warthunder, but i also still play everything from strategy games like europa universalis, supcom, and civ, to rpg's like skyrim and Tales of maj'eyal. so if you catch me or a guy named Rinying (my full name) on an mmo, don't forget to say hi!
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Since everyone else is telling about themselves too, I might as well give it a shot. I'm Evo, and I'm more focused on the combat and RPG elements of TUG. I've loved playing games ever since I could hold a controller or push buttons on a keyboard, and I haven't changed much since then. Like Leif, I'm also a big lore-hunter, and I really like the idea of 'hiding' the lore, making us look hard for it instead of just giving it to us. And since I have no idea what else to talk about, that pretty much does it for me.
    5.jpg
  • FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    Hello, I am Freeman. I like videogames.

I'm not good at talking about myself, you'll just have to figure me out as we go along.
  • sabermansaberman REGISTERED Posts: 5
    Hello all. I guess I'll introduce myself. Something I never do on forums by the way. I'm Saberman. Yes this is a Star Wars reference which dates back to my SWG days. I'm especially intrigued by this game. I've been following the evolution of M.M.O.'s for about 10 years now, since I first decided to fork out the money for internet access. My first gaming system was an Atari 2600 and my first computer was an Apple IIc. This might tell you a little about my age. Hey, it just came to me... there was this amazing game I used to have called the Amazing Construction Set by EA. This was an old school build-your-own-fantasy-world style game. Man that game was cool! Oh those were the days. :D

MMO's have always fascinated me because it's the closest thing to living and existing in a world of fantasy. Unfortunately MMO's have always had limitations that I have found frustrating. I'm talking about every game I've ever played. Freedom and immersion are what I have always looked for, I'm sure like many of you.

The first time I laid eyes on Minecraft I thought "THIS IS THE ANSWER!". I thought that if only the graphics were better and if only this was an MMO. Then EQN was announced and I was relieved to find out that I'm not the only person who felt this way.

Well I've been in an MMO rut lately. Unhappy with what's out there. Just totally bored. So I started digging around the internet and discovered Kickstarter. Two games that caught my eye were Planet Explorers and TUG. I couldn't resist the desire to explore the worlds in both of these games so I bought into both. These are both great games with tons of potential. I'm especially intrigued by TUG. The application of real world physics and logic to the game has captured my interest. It's great to find a company that's thinking out-of-the-box so that we have the best kind of immersion possible. Can't wait 'til its done!
  • DraekDraek REGISTERED Posts: 19
    ShotgunNinja I love the seed image there all rendered and skinned. It looks great!

Loving the art style realized in 3D, wonderful job. Glad to have your twitter account now :P

I wish it was a year from now :( Watching TUG come to us slowly is almost painful :D
  • DajeDaje REGISTERED Posts: 85
    Love how we already have a diverse group of people :D

Hey guys, I'm Daje. Like Rin I'm also in college, though next year I'll either have a job in the programming world or be in grad school (Studying for the GRE like a fiend). School's probably the only reason I was able to resist TUG's Alpha and get the Beta instead, otherwise I'd be messing with it all the time. I like most every game but mostly play GW2 and Skyrim at the moment. I also fence, scuba dive, speed yo-yo, ext.. I like hobbies haha.

Not sure what I'll focus on in TUG, but I think I'll try to "live it", if that make sense. Play without to defined a focus, but with wondrous curiosity. My goal is to make a character that I can write stories about. So I suppose in real life I'll be the bard to my character :)
    Daje wrote:
    Not sure what I'll focus on in TUG, but I think I'll try to "live it", if that make sense. Play without to defined a focus, but with wondrous curiosity. My goal is to make a character that I can write stories about. So I suppose in real life I'll be the bard to my character :)

Hey Daje. Me too! I look forward to see what you come up with. :)
    otViQlH.png
  • AzzyAzzy REGISTERED Posts: 182
    Im Pete, I make videos. And play an awful amount of games!

Im currently in the process of finding a home for myself and my fiance and getting married early next year (right in the middle of the beta!!!)

And thats me in a nutshell!
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Hey Guys, First time on the new forums :D
    My name is Harvey, Im an avid computer addi- ... gamer, and im also a wanna be games designer, teaching myself C++, OpenGL, and VisualBasic.Net (Because College work...).
    Nice to meet you all :D
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    You know me as "Wingidon", but I have another, older(?) nickname: "Rofley" (get it? Rofley, ya, it's very old, but not enought to be something, like lollipop).

I am a youngling around here, just a teen. Appart from being in the Spectrum, I am one with my computer c:

I use the term "hoo" as a greet, and I love cryomancy (I seriously hate warm, and I quite resist the cold so...) and geomancy (from Dota 2: Meepo, the geomancer. One of the not-so-many who can play that guy properly)
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 400 Site Admin
    Hi I'm Dee!

I've played games ever since I could hold an Atari 2600 joystick. I went from that to an MSX, a few Commodore Amigas and eventually to PC. Other hobbies wise, I like to doodle, pixel and do some very, VERY beginner wildlife photography. So yeah, even though I'm kind of a cave troll, I do like to venture out through the bright portal to see things in the big place they call "outside" sometimes.
    -Dee.
  • TugaliciousTugalicious REGISTERED Posts: 11 Seed
    Hey all, I'm crazy. Er, I mean, I'm Tugalicious (or Jen) and I miss my PMs. I just hope my friend signs up again. If you are reading this, Darkscript, drop me a PM!

Er, back on subject. Me. I suppose my avatar is me, in a way, if TUGgified.

I suffer from a creative streak, I have to create or I will go crazy[/-ier]. All self-taught. Music, words, illustrations, handicraft, most anything creative.

Also rather stationary due to physical injuries, so I am glad I can use my PC for most interests, including computer games (I am ridiculously picky when it comes to those). Currently I have nowhere enough time to do all I want, however, so even TUG suffers even though I love to walk around the worlds it create. Hopefully things settle down and I can return to the forums a bit more, though.

As for TUG, I love to explore and I am pathetically friendly and nice, so whenever the time comes perhaps someone will want to go exploring with me and my husband. Co-op is my love, cannot abide PvP...

Er, well, that's about it for now, I suppose. Thanks for reading, if you did!
    14.jpg
  • golemgolem REGISTERED Posts: 1 Podling
    Hey, everyone. I like the changes.

I'm bill. I was kind of vocal in the previous forum.

These days it's work and family, with some ff14 on the side. I'm having lots of fun with the character flexibility in that game, and as a result I've been focusing on gathering and crafting now that I have a chocobo. once I was able to, I joined all of the crafting and gathering guilds! I still can't get over how pretty the game is. I play on midgardsormr server so let me know if you play there and maybe we can hook up and run some fates.

It's good to see everyone. drop a line if you want to connect or whatever.
  • SixddSixdd REGISTERED Posts: 69 Seed
    Hey all, I'm Six. Been out of the game for a bit (had a bit of a crazy person moment) and figured I'd say hello again.
    I love gaming in every form from cards and board games to the xbox and PC. I started my gaming life out on the Atari playing Frogger and have been in love since.

I am an avid Minecrafter and am currently working on a custom Feed The Beast style server with built-in MMO-like quests and everything. If anyone would like to help with building feel free to drop me a PM and I'll see about getting you set up. :)

Also, hey Pam!
    Hey you! Glad to see you finally back :D
    Sixdd wrote:
    Hey all, I'm Six.
    As long as there don't pop up 3 of you...
    edited September 2013
    Welcome everyone new and old :D
    otViQlH.png
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 400 Site Admin
    Leif wrote:

Not here too!

Oh yes, no one's entirely safe from the spam bots unfortunately. Nuked them from orbit though.
    -Dee.
    Shadee to the rescue! Edited my post so all trace is gone :)
    otViQlH.png
  • MichaelMichael REGISTERED Posts: 59
    Hey everyone, I'm back! I'm the one guy you can trust on the survival servers.

Well, actually, there's about 10 of us now...

Anyways, I'm happy to be back here!
  • mcmanusaurmcmanusaur REGISTERED Posts: 141
    Salutations.

I am mcmanusaur and I eat noobs for breakfast.

I recently graduated from university with degrees in psychology and history, and I'm in the midst of teaching myself programming because I have this hitherto-inopportune aspiration of designing nonlinear games like TUG. I liked to build kool stuffz and explore in Minecraft, so I anticipate that I'll spend my time in TUG doing the same, possibly along with some modding.

Unfortunately, I am absotively blunderous with my words which I speak.
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    WB sixdd :D
  • ConceptGuyConceptGuy REGISTERED Posts: 6 Developer
    Hello Seeds...My name is Paul, aka Conceptguy, aka Art Director. :) I do a lot of the Character modelling, and some concept art as needed...As part of my job I have eyes on everything that shows up in game visually, so feel free to let me know whats working or not working for you....Id be interested to hear your suggestions for new game objects too...:)
    my Nk twitter is @NK_Conceptguy
    Art Director
    Nerd Kingdom
    ConceptGuy wrote:
    Hello Seeds...My name is Paul, aka Conceptguy, aka Art Director. :) I do a lot of the Character modelling, and some concept art as needed...As part of my job I have eyes on everything that shows up in game visually, so feel free to let me know whats working or not working for you....Id be interested to hear your suggestions for new game objects too...:)
    my Nk twitter is @NK_Conceptguy
    Spellcaster maces! :3