How many ages are currently planned for TUG?

Jakeman6299Jakeman6299 REGISTERED Posts: 84 Seed
I know we have the crude age and the bronze age, how many more should we expect to be getting?

Best Answer

• inoino REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 131 El Jefe
    Accepted Answer
    WOW, I totally have not been up on these QAs!

Now that we have more members in the team handling more things, we are going to be able to combine a few ages at once, instead of segmenting them out. This way, we can focus a lot of tools for us and modders, as well as a variety of different art assets to experiment with stuff quickly.

Answers

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    I say an iron age will happen. If I've heard right, we will reach magitek at some point.
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
    So, as we progress, we might still find uses for Bronze and it's properties for the time our primary tools are of different metals.
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • Deadlock989Deadlock989 REGISTERED Posts: 72 Seed
    Maybe! Or maybe just one big lump of stuff that you need to finish off and then have "licensed"!

Who knows! Three years is too soon to just KNOW stuff about what we're doing.
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    I have this pie in the sky image in my mind of travelling across the world and seeing everything from tents around a campfire, villages with crude huts and eventually entering large cities with immaculate construction and engineered mechanisms like aqueducts and mills. Sort of like a caveman waking up in the Renaissance.
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
    And I saw a literal pie flying in the sky.

It couldn't be helped.