Could you guys change the metallurgy system to be more like steam power?

From what I can see in this mod, the metallurgy system is very nice and well thought out. (Although I think some of the items in the mod can be made a little too early in the game, but that can be fixed :) )

I'm kinda hoping this turns into a discussion, so anybody reading this can contribute their ideas and hopefully we can all help nerd kingdom refine the metallurgy system (and eventually other systems as well.)

Happy brainstorming! And NK, PLEASE add something like this to the game. It looks SO cool.

Best Answer

• inoino Posts: 131 El Jefe
    Accepted Answer
    ha! We actually hired both modders on that project... we are going to be changing things up quite a bit to streamline development. Cannot say for certain if steampower wont be in the game eventually, but we will have some other interesting bits with logic/power/crafting/industry.

Answers

• WingidonWingidon Posts: 1,128 Seed
    It looks kind of like a mess-ful of stuff all lying around, guess that was one of the flaws of the previous item system. And kind of still a flaw of the current system.

If that gets solved, then this metallurgy system's just right.
  • RotsuoyRotsuoy Posts: 13 Seed
    Beautiful. Make this in-game content, NK! X3
  • WingidonWingidon Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Nerdkingdom, absorving modder after modder.
  • Deadlock989Deadlock989 Posts: 72 Seed
    Ino said:

ha! We actually hired both modders on that project... we are going to be changing things up quite a bit to streamline development. Cannot say for certain if steampower wont be in the game eventually, but we will have some other interesting bits with logic/power/crafting/industry.

Like, three years in, all that talent hired and aborbed, all those direction meetings and brainstorms and 30+ people working for years for 40 hours a week, and you still don't know what is going to be in the game. And people just lap it up.

Has anyone here actually read the Emperor's New Clothes?