Small particle/ambient sound for the void basket.

Jakeman6299Jakeman6299 REGISTERED Posts: 84 Seed
My idea is that when you open the void basket, there should be a rushing wind sound and a wind particle heading into the basket. It would give the idea that the items you put into it are being launched into space or something like that.

Anyway, just a silly little idea.

Comments

• ekohrmanekohrman REGISTERED Posts: 87 Seed
    Ideally, I would like to see the game balanced to the point that a void basket is not necessary on a regular basis. Having too much stuff that I don't need isn't really the kind of problem I want to have in a game.
    If there does need to be one, I do like your idea that it should seem like there's a black hole inside sucking things in.
    Some call me... Terella.

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Item-deleting things bring shivers down my spine...
  • TronkinTronkin REGISTERED Posts: 15 Seed
    I agree that it would be nice to see the game balanced enough that we didn't have a lot of excess. That being said, if there must be excess, I would rather see it converted into something rather than simply sent into the void. For example, instead of flushing things away, what if the void basket automatically did alchemical conversions for you? Want to turn those leaves into vines, but don't want to press 'g' over and over? Place them in the basket and let it do it's work! Maybe it could also do some more complex or large quantity alchemical conversions like 512 cobble+10 orange mushrooms=1 firestone shard. It seems like such a waste just to have it all disappear.
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    Sort of like the Horadric Cube from Diablo 2. I like the idea.
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."