More "In the works" videos.

Jakeman6299Jakeman6299 REGISTERED Posts: 84 Seed
Lately it seems that NK has been quiet about the new update being worked on. (With the exception being the forum posts.) I was just wondering if you guys could give us some new "In the works" vids to show off some of the shiny new things you're working on.

Comments

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    I myself would await for the glorious engine remaster thing (the current thing in the works) to come, after that, I guess they will resume doing whatever other things they have to do.

Or maybe they are doing some other things while they remake the artstyle, and they can show that in "In The Works" videos.
    Altrough maybe that would involve showing the unfinished new artstyle with the video, which they might not like to do yet.
  • Jakeman6299Jakeman6299 REGISTERED Posts: 84 Seed
    Wingidon said:

Or maybe they are doing some other things while they remake the artstyle, and they can show that in "In The Works" videos.
    Altrough maybe that would involve showing the unfinished new artstyle with the video, which they might not like to do yet.

I wouldn't mind if the art style is unfinished, I just really want to see some new stuff :)
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Maybe they want to keep it as a surprise until the end.

Or maybe not, go wonder. We cannot know what happens within their halls.