Ino's YouTube Brain Vomits!

CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
edited January 2016 in News & Updates
I hope I'm not overstepping here, but I noticed that nothing has been mentioned on this forum (if it was and I missed it, I apologize!), so I wanted to drop a link here to @Ino's YouTube channel, where he's been posting every Thursday for the past 4. They're definitely worth a listen, if only for the beard envy!

youtube.com/user/inoriteNK/videos

Edit: The forum tries desperately to translate the link to an actual video, but it's just a link to the LIST of videos. I had to change the format to avoid this.
"I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."

Comments

• RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 503 Seed
    pretty sure your good. I'd probably end posting something here too if I wanted to open up a topic further.
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • inoino REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 131 El Jefe
    yipes... didnt think people were paying attention. Guess I better try and get one up this week.
    I am a Dev on TUG, and I does teh science

Follow me on the twitters, why not? @inoritewtf
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    Ino said:

yipes... didnt think people were paying attention. Guess I better try and get one up this week.

Shame. Shame and scorn.
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Ino said:

You have (based off of your subscription list) at least 103 people who want to listen to your glorious voice vomit into a video camera, myself included ;)
    5.jpg
  • Hoppa_JoelHoppa_Joel REGISTERED Posts: 191 Seed

Ino said:

You have (based off of your subscription list) at least 103 people who want to listen to your glorious voice vomit into a video camera, myself included ;)
    Except we want you to play GTA 5 and Gary's Mod while you tell us things! (j/k) hehehe. keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one :)
  • CobellCobell REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 84 Developer
    I vote that ino plays GTA 5 while doing his next video, but while he talks, all he does is get in a car and drive in circles.
  • Hoppa_JoelHoppa_Joel REGISTERED Posts: 191 Seed
    hehehe, yes!
  • SixddSixdd REGISTERED Posts: 69 Seed
    I'll be watching as always Ino :smile:
  • HeadClotHeadClot REGISTERED Posts: 3 Podling
    edited January 2
    @ino - Your brain vomit videos have been eaten by YouTube... Or did you take them down?
  • ElfElf REGISTERED Posts: 70 Seed
    @HeadClot - the videos are still there; you just need direct links to find them. No idea why.

BV1 JAN 7 2016 awkward vlog is awkward
    BV2 14 January 2016 to free, or not to free...
    BV3 22 January 2106 random vlog's random
    BV4 29 January 2016 data data data data data
    BV5 23 February 2016 gimme all the moneys for mods, but not really

• UFIOESUFIOES REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 42 Seed
    Probably caused by a faulty regex, it happens when you press the wrong key on your leopard.