Rivals of Aether (Smash for the PC Gamer)

Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
Title says it all. Rivals of Aether is a 2D beat-em-up that draws it's inspiration heavily from Smash. The gameplay is fast, and very responsive as well. Where as Smash brought characters from all over Nintendo's previous titles, and the occasional 3rd party character as well (BAYONNETA FTW) to fill it's roster, Rivals has characters inspired from the elements (Fire (with sub-element of smoke), Water (with sub-element of Ice (probably)), Earth (with sub-element of plants), and Air (with sub-element of lightning). Currently, there are 7 characters inside of the game (2 for each element besides water) with the final character being developed.

Since this is an indie game (and early access in that) there is still quite a few things that need to be added into the game,such as a story mode and something called abyss mode (I have no idea what this could be).The multiplayer is working (with the occasional laggy server. What can you expect though?) pretty well, and it's always fun to have a good match with someone around the world. You can invite people from your friends list for a private match (sadly, none of my friends play it so I can't tell you what the servers are like).

TL:DR If you have a PC and wanted to play Smash, but don't want to buy a 3DS, Wii U, Wii, Gamecube, or N64, this is for you.

P.S. Forsburn ftw
5.jpg