Um... about Kickstarter Goals?

xx_hodgiexx_hodgie REGISTERED Posts: 28 Seed
So I went to your Kickstarter page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nerdkingdom/tug-1/description
and well I saw Stretch goals and they had what I'm guessing is monetary goals next to some of the cool shtuff. I was wondering does that mean your not planning to work or implement them unless those goals are met?
11.jpg
12.jpg

Comments

• RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 506 Seed
    A quick answer is that those goals correspond to the kick starter campaign that happened 2-3 years ago. The longer answer is that a lot has happened in the last couple of years, even to the point of gaining additional funding. Currently waiting on the next vlog from Ino to hopefully discuss many of the things that have been going on and where NK and TUG will be heading in the foreseeable future.
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    An update would be good, I haven't really seen much activity from you guys or on the forums, unless I've missed something. I have been away for a while, so that could also be a factor.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    @Ino just posted this vlog the other day:

In it he makes short mention of backer rewards, but doesn't go into detail. I was hoping to see this linked on these forums and not just Steam, but so far that's the only place other than the Kickstarter update that it's been referenced.

It sounds like he'll be holding an AMA on Reddit sometime in the near future. That would be a perfect place for this question and any others!
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."