The Long Dark

Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
edited December 2014 in Other Games
I was watching some of the footage of the Elderscrolls online from Eurogamer, I checked out their channel and found this game:

It looks very good in my opinion, it seems as if its going to be a very indepth survival simulation. In the video they show hunger, warmth, calories, weather conditions and day/night cycles.
Something like this would be awesome in TUG :)
Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!

Comments

• JoeJoe REGISTERED Posts: 264 Seed
    Yessss. I've found this game too and it looks preeeeetty neat. I want to get it but haven't got the funds available at the moment.
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    When I saw it for the first time, the scenery looked very TUG-ish. I like it :)
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    Yeah. I was tempted to pledge to this one too. Looks great.
    otViQlH.png
  • FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    A 1 hour stream of the game was released.
    http://www.twitch.tv/joystiq/c/4670959

Here's a new trailer for the game.
  • ProBeingNoobProBeingNoob REGISTERED Posts: 189 Seed
    This game looks cool!
    Thanks for posting it :)
    2.jpg
    BMOhn.gif9gF3P.gif
    Mind clicking those eggs?
  • reedooreedoo REGISTERED Posts: 151 Seed
    I just got this game in the Steam holiday sales - it is actually quite fun and definitely challenging. I've been playing on basic mode where the animals are not actually aggressive to get a handle on the mechanics of the game.

I'm pretty certain that I am going to freeze to death on my current play through as most of my clothing is near destroyed - and I used all my ammo trying to shoot deer for food as I had run out of scavenging options - instead of wolves for their pelts to make a winter coat.

I learnt a little too late that the workbench was actually a crafting station.