Ars Arcanus

Council_of_ArsCouncil_of_Ars REGISTERED Posts: 1 Podling
vQayykg.png

Ars Arcanus is the premier guild and college of all things magical in the world of TUG, it's open to anyone and everyone who is interested in magic, whether it's just a few basic cantrips, or you wish to explore magic in depth. Come join us!

BASIC MEMBER RULES

-Members are forbidden from fighting with other guild members. In the case of a disagreement, the council will settle all disputes.
-Members are required to be respectful to all players.
-Members who observe a new type or style of magic being cast, previously unseen to the guild, should inform the Council of this observation.
-Members of this guild should adhere to the safety procedures regarding magic casting on guild property.
-Members shall not sell out guild members or high tier knowledge
-Members shall not steal from other members private storage if granted access to it.

agE3Xky.png

BRANCH LEADERSHIP [Next elections: 20 September 2015]

Archmage ~Vacant~
Head Magister Amonost
High Artificer Testamentof
Trademaster Ziaf
Head Cartographer Wingidon
Fortis Magus Re Evolution
~

THE ARCANE COUNCIL

Leif (Sabbatical) / Testamentof / Re Evolution / SmartyOf95 / Wingidon / Sinnon / Ziaf / Amonost / Zeklo
~

ALL MEMBERS

1. Leif / 2. takel / 3. Ziaf / 4. Dakin / 5. WolfHeart / 6. Malacite / 7. Novgarod / 8. SkyLadyAnnemarie / 9. Wiggin / 10. oritae / 11. Michael / 12. Testamentof / 13. kirun / 14. Efasca / 15. zongocraft / 16. Mino / 17. ImperialSunlight / 18. Dillyman2 / 19. BuLLZ3Y3 / 20. Reaver / 21. AussieFireFighter / 22. Aaron / 23. wberry5 / 24. Arangarx / 25. Re Evolution / 26. Andante / 27. Ace / 28. BlochChris / 29. Zoboomafoo / 30. JayMan2096 / 31. Amonost / 32. maxh4ck3r / 33. SmartyOf95 / 34. Wingidon / 35. Sinnon / 36. Coolbetty / 37. PsiQss / 38. ProBeingNoob / 39. Emschulman602 / 40. jon14uk / 41. Razuul / 42. Liam / 43. Harry / 44. hero887 / 45. Nuclear Russian / 46. Zeklo / 47. AngriRiku / 48. SagelyTeknos72 / 49. smoovejaguar / 50. Link / 51. Absolute_bearzerk / 52. The-ancient-Warrior / 53. Lukky3m / 54. ratch / 55. WalletGod21 / 56. CrazyShadowy / 57. Lakkpopp /

~

Wish to join? PM me, and I'll see that you're added as soon as I'm able to!

Comments

• Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Do I need to say hi, or can I just stand here quietly?
    5.jpg
  • LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    Do I need to say hi, or can I just stand here quietly?

We both know standing quietly isn't your style Re Evolution :lol:
    otViQlH.png
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    edited September 2013
    if Re Evolution is ever standing still I'll know something seriously bad is about to go down
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    I'd also really like to know how to resize my goddamned oversized picture

Can you not resize it manually (in photoshop for example) and then reupload it?
    otViQlH.png
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    Leif wrote:

Yeah, people keep telling you the same answer, silly.
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Pamcakes wrote:
    Leif wrote:

Yeah, people keep telling you the same answer, silly.
    Photoshop is quite a confusion ._.
    Meh, anyway. I think I am quite interested in magic in Tug, so I say magic!
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
    Wingidon wrote:

Which is why I re-sized it for him and sent it to him. :D
    It is now resized! Hurrah! Three Cheers to Pamcakes the wonder worker!

thanks so much
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    Well, then, would it be better if I plot the dethronement of the Empire, and find some way to turn the Arcanus into a dictatorial leadership, ushering in the age of the arcane, forcing anyone non-magical to leave our borders? I can do that :twisted:
    5.jpg
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Pamcakes wrote:
    Wingidon wrote:

Which is why I re-sized it for him and sent it to him. :D
    Oooh, now Imma prepare myself my own Avatar, now centering on something else then the knight :3
    Man I LOVE the fact we can disable smilies!
    Well, then, would it be better if I plot the dethronement of the Empire, and find some way to turn the Arcanus into a dictatorial leadership, ushering in the age of the arcane, forcing anyone non-magical to leave our borders? I can do that :twisted:
    Good thing I have MAGICAL plans!
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • DakinDakin REGISTERED Posts: 7 Podling
    Hello !
    New forum looking good !
    Nice to hear that some are already planning,im feeling like running against walls when i want to get creative :P
    mgvfblzs.png

I'm sure we can find a happy medium :)
    Wingidon wrote:
    I think I am quite interested in magic in Tug, so I say magic!

Welcome Wingidon. Us too!
    Dakin wrote:
    Hello !
    New forum looking good !
    Nice to hear that some are already planning,im feeling like running against walls when i want to get creative :P

Hey Dakin!
    otViQlH.png
  • WigginWiggin REGISTERED Posts: 18
    edited September 2013
    Ah, finally got myself over to the new forums. They look very nice.
    Did anybody else have to make a new account just for the forums? (Other than the one made for the actual game download and stuff?)
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
    Yeah Wiggin, everyone did.
  • WigginWiggin REGISTERED Posts: 18
    Ok thanks, had to be sure!
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
    Wiggin wrote:
    Ah, finally got myself over to the new forums. They look very nice.
    Did anybody else have to make a new account just for the forums? (Other than the one made for the actual game download and stuff?)

Glad you made it over. I think quite a few members will get a shock when the old forums are closed in a few days!
    otViQlH.png
    Yea, hopefully they make the transition as easily as we did. Hate to lose our Founding Seed-fathers.
    5.jpg
    Yea, hopefully they make the transition as easily as we did. Hate to lose our Founding Seed-fathers.

We have them all written down just in case. I just hope they don't all change their forum names when they re-register :lol:
    otViQlH.png
  • AceAce REGISTERED Posts: 15 Seed
    Yay, new forums!
  • ZiafZiaf REGISTERED Posts: 111 Seed
    Greetings everyone, glad to see that everything has gotten moved nicely. Thanks for the message Lief.
    Ziaf wrote:
    Greetings everyone, glad to see that everything has gotten moved nicely. Thanks for the message Lief.

You're welcome. :) Glad you made it over.
    otViQlH.png
  • aussiefirefighteraussiefirefighter REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 60 Seed
    WOW leif i really like the image you guys are using, very very awsome almost epic :D
    FireFighter, SES Volunteer, Motorbikes, Gamer :D

18.jpg
    sig.jpg
    WOW leif i really like the image you guys are using, very very awsome almost epic :D

Thanks! Might make a sig of it for people who want it.
    otViQlH.png
  • ZiafZiaf REGISTERED Posts: 111 Seed
    That would be cool. I'd use it.
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Id just like to point out that the wip avatar is only temporary, not trying to copy anyone :P Yours is better done anyways Leif
    Validifyed wrote:
    Id just like to point out that the wip avatar is only temporary, not trying to copy anyone :P Yours is better done anyways Leif

Don't worry about it. A few of us all had the same idea. Those wisps are awesome.
    otViQlH.png
    I miss being able to tag people in posts....
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    I miss being able to tag people in posts....

Yeah. That was the best feature of the old forums. Not sure how easy it would be to add something like that to a phpBB forum. Probably pretty difficult.
    otViQlH.png
    Quoting will probably have to do for now.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    Yep. Or PMs if it's really urgent.
    otViQlH.png