Beware the updated Shroomen

egorkegork REGISTERED Posts: 139 Seed
Those little laughing growling pixie like things. They now attack in hordes! I had to fight off and kill 9 of the things at once and now they bite!

So far my house design seems to be keeping them out of the house. I did manage to nab a few in pit traps, just pits, no crafted traps in the bottom.

Comments

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Danger!
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 511 Seed
    YEAAAA!!!! go go swarming mushroom people!
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • DemidevimonDemidevimon REGISTERED Posts: 19 Seed
    U mean the KINOKOJIN?
    15.jpg
  • ekohrmanekohrman REGISTERED Posts: 87 Seed
    I have a pillar made of stacked wood with a small torch on top of it. I routinely find a kinokojin running around and around it. When I come close he runs away, but he will come back and start the circling again. I have no idea why but it always seems to me like he's doing some sort of ritual. Fascinating behavior!
    egork has suggested that he may be trying to steal the torch, so I have placed several small torches directly in the ground around the pillar to see what happens.
    Some call me... Terella.

• CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    ekohrman said:

I have a pillar made of stacked wood with a small torch on top of it. I routinely find a kinokojin running around and around it. When I come close he runs away, but he will come back and start the circling again. I have no idea why but it always seems to me like he's doing some sort of ritual. Fascinating behavior!
    egork has suggested that he may be trying to steal the torch, so I have placed several small torches directly in the ground around the pillar to see what happens.

I think @egork is correct in their suggestion. Hopefully these little guys don't learn to climb...
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
  • ekohrmanekohrman REGISTERED Posts: 87 Seed
    Yep, he's right. Both the right-click placed torch and the Z-placed torch disappeared. The little rascals!
    We're doomed if they learn to climb.
    Some call me... Terella.