Flatrocks

egorkegork REGISTERED Posts: 139 Seed
Are they supposed to be indestructible? I got one out of a crate to try and break it down to pebbles and neither crude nor bronze hammer will break it.

Comments

• egorkegork REGISTERED Posts: 139 Seed
    or picks
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    Flat rocks act as primitive crafting surfaces for a few items. I don't believe you can currently use them in any recipe as a component.
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
    Hmm, the flatrock, having been placed using the z-key also is permanently affixed to where I placed it
    If you focus on the rock and hold the 'F' key for a few seconds, you should see a progress bar fill up pretty quickly, letting you know you're about to retrieve it. Is that not happening for you?
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
    I'll try
    That works, but man that's annoying with my stuck stack of 80 bricks. That's taking a while to pick them up. Thanks for the help
    Yeah, stacks are a little painful with the new pickup system. I'm glad that worked for you, though!

That's a good question for the Dev team: Can we z-place combined stacks?
  • NekochuNekochu REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 244 Developer
    No, we ran into some issues with allowing stacks of items to be placed. For now you can only place items one at a time using Z-place.
    Twitter: @X_Nekochu_X
    Tumblr: xnekochux