Any Life left here?

I've noticed a big drop in the life of these forums and was wondering if everyone is still alive and ok?
11.jpg
12.jpg

Comments

• MeldrixMeldrix Posts: 24 Seed
    Yeah, thing have been pretty slow, I assume it's going to pick up once NK ship the new update which should be soon...
  • RawrRawr Posts: 508 Seed
    We're kind of all over the place. Some people are on steam, some of us hang out here and I have no idea where everyone else is :p
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • Hoppa_JoelHoppa_Joel Posts: 191 Seed
    ...depressed about the last Walking Dead Episode... thats where... hehehe :P
  • CharlockCharlock Posts: 293 Seed
    I guess I haven't noticed a drop in activity at all. There always seems to be ups and downs, but the same people seem to be active now that have been in the past few months.
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
  • CrazyShadowyCrazyShadowy Posts: 98 Seed
    I'd be more active but I have been busy and I still cant play the game since I still have a single core processor. I would have my hexacore but I haven't been able to get it yet
  • RawrRawr Posts: 508 Seed
    Hey @CrazyShadowy , just a quick double check: your graphics card supports DX11 and not just your operating system, right?
    Programmer, designer, artist.
    Rawr said:

Hey @CrazyShadowy , just a quick double check: your graphics card supports DX11 and not just your operating system, right?

Correct. My GTX 750 TI SC supports DX11
  • Hoppa_JoelHoppa_Joel Posts: 191 Seed
    when was the last time you attempted to play?
    if you move your graphics to low settings and the grass slider down you may be able to play.
    The only possibility that it might, currently not want to, is if you are running a pentium that has an integrated video card. pentium integrated HD 4000 + cards often try and 'take over'
    since you have a dedicated card you can disable the integrated card ( and should ) in the bios.
    Multiple core, isn't always better. For example some games do not utilize cores properly ( not sure if TUG does since I never asked hehe ) but say for example you have a single core at 2.2 ghz and a quad that is 2.5ghz, you technically are using 4 processors, that add up to the 2.5ghz of processing. If the game does not support multi-core, then you are getting 1/4th of the 2.5ghz roughly in processing.
    so a single core that is 2.2ghz would be processing better, it just doesn't multi-task.

So, its possible, with a single core, that you shoudl be able to play, as long as your operating system supports dx11. If you have a 32bit version of windows 7 or 8, you can upgrade to a 64bit version of windows 10. ( if you do, check for installation guides there are places, like toms hardware that have download links, where you can make a boot thumbdrive and since it is free for everyone until, July next year, it will read your current windows OEM and adopt it if you install from a thumbdrive installation. )
    if you already have windows 10 and it is in 32bit installation, you can also use the thumbnail drive installation method to reinstall, and of course you can pick options ofr installation not to lose anything.
    If you use windows 7 you wont notice much at all a change.
    Anyways, just some thoughts.

:)
  • GhostGhost Posts: 74 Developer
    Something something InDev something something
    I last tried to run it months ago. I do not have integrated graphics at all (Yay!) I think I will try to launch it right now with InDev I will post here what happens
    My sempron 145 is clocked at 3.65 Ghz I tried at default settings with no luck then I tried the highest settings no luck again, I tried lowest settings and no luck. I have experienced something similar with another game. When I try to launch Battlefield 3 it will open battlelog but when I try to join a server or eve play campaign it wont launch the program at all.
  • CustosAeternamCustosAeternam Posts: 77 Seed
    I have life stuff going on, school and stuff.
    -Previously known as "Spirit_Guardian"
    "I will guard the seedlings with my life" -Custos Aeternam
    12.jpg
    4.jpg
  • jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
    I have been keeping up on news :) just been working :( not that any one missed old Jon :P love you all
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • WingidonWingidon Posts: 1,128 Seed
    I don't have much life to flutter around in the forums lately, so I don't get to show up a lot.
    I guess my activity depends on activity (I guess that's true for more of us).