Grindstone v0.9 [TUG v0.8.6]

CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
Hello!

Here is my second Mod EVER! We call it "Grindstone" and it is exactly what it sounds like. Grindstone functions like a workstation with the purpose of repairing Bronze Age tools and weapons. You do not need a hammer in order to use the Grindstone for this purpose! Simply place the tool in need of repair near the Grindstone and press "G!"

Because of the complexity of the model, I've made Grindstone a but harder to manufacture and you'll need to be progressing into the Bronze Age in order to get all of the materials needed.

All of the GORGEOUS art assets were created by my friend @Dungchunker. If you haven't checked out all of his amazing objects, make sure you do. He does amazing work! Many thanks!

You'll find the recipes for the components, as well as some screenshots in the spoiler windows below. Please enjoy!

Grindstone Wheel:
Crafting Tool: Bronze Chisel
Crafting Station: Stone Anvil
Materials: Cobblestone (50)

Grindstone Frame:
Crafting Tool: Bronze Hammer
Crafting Station: Artisan Workbench
Materials:
Hardened Wood (4)
Hardened Wood Shaft (1)
Latten (1)

Grindstone:
Crafting Tool: Bronze Hammer
Crafting Station: None
Materials:
Grind Wheel (1)
Grind Frame (1)
"I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."

Comments

• Hoppa_JoelHoppa_Joel REGISTERED Posts: 191 Seed
    this is a very nice looking mod, congrats :)
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    Thanks Hoppa!
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."