NKcribs feedback

RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 511 Seed
I'm going to speak up on this one.
I'm starting to cringe at the NKcribs video series.
Let me clarify three things:
I've liked peoples builds,
Azzy you're voice overs are amazing,
NK, there is definitely a space for this kind of content...

BUT

If you're set on making a series surrounding things the community has done - which is a great idea - name it more appropriately and extend it to any/all things that the community has done that you'd like to highlight.

For example: If you were to name it "NK community spotlight", suddenly all types of content are welcome AND can be presented it in more ways that just video. It's a win, win, win.

Admittedly, you're in the middle of - or just finished - moving offices which is a big task in itself. Because of this I'll explicitly state: this post is me requesting this kind of move after the dust settles.

@Azzy ! The talks you had with developers played a big role in my initial interest with TUG. It was my way of hearing about what the developers where getting excited about ... I'm missing that. It's not my intention to pressure you into something you may not have the time for anymore but I do hope we get to see a little more of that going forward.

If this has hit a nerve for anyone, please discuss it with me below or send me a PM.
Programmer, designer, artist.

Comments

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    I need less silence in this comunity.
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Site Admin
    Noted! I brought this suggestion up today and we'll look into what we can do for that. :)
    -Dee.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Quiet wing, silence is bliss
    5.jpg
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 511 Seed
    edited September 2015
    Shadee said:

Noted! I brought this suggestion up today and we'll look into what we can do for that. :)

Thank you Shadee!
    Wingidon said:

We can work on it but I'm not sure where the best place to start is. What happened to The Lonely Golem Inn?
  • PixelDragon13PixelDragon13 REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 116 Seed
    To try fix the silence we could organize contests or something.. Mod Contests.. Build Contests.. This then has to be regularly, not once or twice. An example of mod contests could be: Mod a weapon, not overpowered of course, then win the pvp battle in an arena :chuffed:
    TUG Modder
    Twitter: @IKStreamIvo
    YouTube: IKStream!
    Site: Pixel's Web
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed

Quiet wing, silence is bliss

But it's too silent here for blissfulness.
    Rawr said:

Wingidon said:

We can work on it but I'm not sure where the best place to start is. What happened to The Lonely Golem Inn?
    Big mistery. Haven't heard a word from Pamcakes for a long, long while.
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 511 Seed

[...] then win the pvp battle in an arena.

I think there may be a single element that we're missing - proving grounds.
    NK please soon?
    Or will I have to put off Fungal Ent further and mod that first?