Spawning 10000 voxels up on a new world

CrazyShadowyCrazyShadowy REGISTERED Posts: 98 Seed
Heya, I recently got my gaming computer up and running and installed TUG, I went to play it and upon creating a new world I spawned 10000 voxels in the air and I am slowly falling down as I am writing this. I don't know whats causing it but I would like some help as to find out out and prevent it.

Comments

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Not spawning 10000 voxels in the air, I don't know.
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • NekochuNekochu REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 244 Developer
    Is this a new install or loading from an older map? We have had quite a few changes in the terrain that could cause this type of issue with older data or saved maps. I would suggest making sure you have a clean install and start a new game and if you are still having the issues, share that map with us to try to debug it further.
    Twitter: @X_Nekochu_X
    Tumblr: xnekochux
  • CrazyShadowyCrazyShadowy REGISTERED Posts: 98 Seed
    New install since its a new computer and I never backup files.
  • NekochuNekochu REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 244 Developer
    What version does the game say it is? Also is this an install from our launcher or from Steam and does this occur with every new world you try to create?
    Twitter: @X_Nekochu_X
    Tumblr: xnekochux
    This is the newest version so 0.8.6 this is installed via steam and it happens with every world I attempt to make. I am a little annoyed about it because my laptop only played at 15 fps with grass turned off and I finally got my tower fixed after 3 years and wanted to play without lag.
  • CobellCobell REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 84 Developer
    edited September 2015
    What are your PC's specs?
    Atm I have DDR3 ram 4gbs of it a AMD Sempron 145 which I overclocked to 3.6 GHz a EVGA gtx 750 ti sc if you need more let me know, I plan to upgrade to a FX-6300 black edition soon
  • CobellCobell REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 84 Developer
    Your chip processor is below spec, so the terrain is not appearing in time. And by the time it would, you've likely fallen so far by the time it does that it isn't teleporting you up.

That said, TUG should be playable with that upgrade.
    I figured that even though its clocked to 3.6 GHz but I am sure that once I get my Fx-6300 it will be fine