Mod testing group (open)
Mod Testing GroupThere are some modders working on mods.
But they need to playtest them all by themselves.
Which obviously is allot of work.
So let us, the community, take some of that work and playtest them.
We aim to play the mods and write down what mechanics we think should change.
We also send crash raports and other eventual problems we find.
However in the end it is to the developer to decide what to do with this information.
Finally we give it a star rating from 1 to 5, 1 being unplayable and 5 being unstoppable.
Communication can be done by email, pm or skype.
However if you know a better service to chat through, dont be afraid to tell.
Mod files should be uploaded by the modder(s) to make it easier to aquire it.
Open to mods and testers
RulesWhile we dislike rules, there are still some to keep us reliable.
- Do NOT spread any and all mod files to other people or services.
- Personal advice may be includes but must be dictated with "I think".
- Unless you get explicit permission from the mod author you are not allowed to make and share screenshots and or videos.
- Personal information may not be told to other people without explicit permission
- Whetstone mod by Charlock
How to apply for tester:
How to apply your mod:
- Mod name
- Mod description
- Possibly a picture or two
Sorry for the bad format, still learning