oats disappeared

egorkegork REGISTERED Posts: 139 Seed
I was trying to make room in my inventory and dropped a block of 512 oats and it just fell through the ground out of sight. The ground in this case was a cobblestone foundation to my mansion.

Comments

• egorkegork REGISTERED Posts: 139 Seed
    I dug down a 3x3x3 pit and it wasn't there. I filled up the pit again with red cliff rock at the bottom and cobblestone at the top. The floor was all smooth like it was initially and then I tried it again and it happened again. I tried dropping other types of dirt and those land on the floor. It seems to specifically be clumps of oats and in this case clumps of 512 both times. Oats just fall through the floor and disappear
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Sometimes happens. The solidness of the floor isn't enough of a guarantee...
    Thankfully it wasn't 512 goats.
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • egorkegork REGISTERED Posts: 139 Seed
    wait...are you saying that goats can be assembled into blocks? I'd rather let the goats wander off on their own.
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Don't worry, that cannot happen.
    Hopefully.
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • reedooreedoo REGISTERED Posts: 151 Seed
    I've had this happen as well. It's most annoying when it was something you needed and spent a lot of time collecting.