Goat Skull Helmet?

CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
Following the massacre of many a goat, I am left with tons of skulls. Their use is pretty limited thus far, outside of decoration and it seems like a waste of a perfectly gruesome wardrobe item that these can't be made into helmets.

So, this leads to my idea. It would awesome if we could have skull/bone clothing/armor/weapons. If any of you talented modders are up to the challenge, I would love to see a skull helmet!
"I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."

Comments

• RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 503 Seed
    Charlock, I thought you were a talented modder? you could totally do this :+1:
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    Me? In my dreams!
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 503 Seed
    edited August 2015
    oh ok then. I wish I could point you in the direction of a good tutorial but alas I don't know of an up-to-date one. I did put together parts of this but it is by no means extensive; if you do have a look into it, it'd be great to hear some feedback so I could get an idea of things that should be added next or improved upon. :)

Now seek out the modders and bug them until they do it for you :naughty:

or become one and then yea... NK will love you :innocent:
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    Thanks, Rawr! I'm definitely interested in learning what I can, though it's difficult to find the time to do much more than play the game. I will have a look at the info and appreciate you posting it!