Computer Specs

theskyiscooltheskyiscool Posts: 12 Seed
edited August 2015 in In-Game Issues
Hi guys! First off love the game but quick question:
Trying to manage some FPS issues i've been having and was wondering where the problem was. I've checked the minimum requirements and everything seems to be in order but I would like some help managing where the problem lies in my rig. Thanks.

System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4800MQ 2.7GHz
64 bit
Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro K2100M

Best Answer

• ShadeeShadee Posts: 399 Site Admin
    Accepted Answer
    We have had an update since your first post. Have you tried updating to the most recent version and if so, are you still having the same FPS issues?
    -Dee.

Answers

• theskyiscooltheskyiscool Posts: 12 Seed
    edited August 2015
    Oh yea and 16Gb Ram
  • ShadeeShadee Posts: 399 Site Admin
    Looks like you're using a laptop. Is there an integrated card in there aside from the NVIDIA Quadro K2100M which it might be using instead? If so, you should be able to set a profile for TUG in the Nvidia control panel (via the "Manage 3D settings section" ), to make sure it'll use the right one.

-Dee.
    The only Graphics Card is the Quadro
    Yea unfortunently it did not increase frame rate with the most recent update. At default the FPS stays at about 15. If i turn off all the grass, shadow effects, bloom,particle effects and view distance it'll get about 45 FPS :) Maybe in the future when things get a bit more optimized I'll be able to turn some settings up. And just a curiosity question. Does TUG limit available RAM?