Metallum Corpus

JoeJoe REGISTERED Posts: 264 Seed
edited September 2014 in In-game Social Organization
Metallum Corpus - The Mining Corporation
Metallum Corpus is in communications with all major cities and towns, and welcomes any representative of such cities and towns to contact us.

Arguably the most important industry in game, mining plays an important part in the development of both players skills, and eventually, the rise of great nations and empires. Being as integral as it is, the mining industry is essential to the growth and prosperity of any town or city. As high quality ore and materials are always in great demand, a supply of such materials must be delivered.

Welcome to Metallum Corpus, the Mining Corporation. With a branch located in every major city, Metallum Corpus boasts a large range of services, including mining, building, food production and the buying and selling of marketable goods. Though a mining company at heart, we strive to produce quality products in all areas of the ever expanding range of services we offer.

Mining:
Metallum Corpus is all about mining. We offer our mining service to cities and wealthy individuals who either need space cleared for infrastructure, or who need materials for said infrastructure. We sell premium quality ore and other premium quality building material.

Building:
Metallum Corpus only employs the best and most renowned architects, masons and carpenters for our infrastructure sector. Using premium quality materials, we offer our building service to those who want high grade housing, commercial outlets or factories.

Food Production:
Metallum Corpus aids in the area of farming by supplying high grade soil to farmers.

Buying/Selling of Marketable Goods
In each branch of operation located in each major city and town, Metallum Corpus offers a trading post for the trading of raw materials, whether ores, food or otherwise. We will both buy and sell these materials for various prices. We do not trade armaments. However, we do work in close collaboration with blacksmiths, supplying them with needed materials, and may recommend you to the appropriate professional.

Metallum Corpus is hiring!
Because the mining industry plays such a significant part in the running of cities and towns, Metallum Corpus treats each of its workers to the finest accommodation, food and tools. Metallum Corpus believes the worker to be the most important part of the corporation, and they are treated as such.

There are employment opportunities in multiple sectors. These include jobs in the professions of:
- Mining
- Carpentry
- Masonry
- Customer Relations
If any of these areas interest you, please don't hesitate to contact us with the job position you are seeking and the reason you believe you would be a good asset to our company.

All inquiries should be directed to Joe - Founder and Executive of Metallum Corpus

Comments

• JoeJoe REGISTERED Posts: 264 Seed
    Reserved for possible future use.
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Hey Joe,
    Interested in becoming the main mining organisation within the Empire? As you would be in constant supply to the Empire, the Empire would repay you greatly, but also make sure you have the latest technologies from the University to help you mine faster and more efficiently.
    I wont go into much more detail, you know the usual, you will have the richest most powerful group funding you etc. etc... I will say that when I set out to make the first Empire, I founded it under the idea of the Best coming together to be the Greatest under almost Utopian Ideals. I hope you can join me, and all the other members of the Empire in making this a reality.
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    Plainhold, part of the Lemurian Empire, would be more than happy to hire your miners, if they are good at their job.
    Plainhold will need huge amounts of stone for the construction of a large City wall, maybe we could come to a deal. I basically need workers who are willing to excavate large underground tunnels to collect stone and other resources, Plainhold hopes to be the center of trading and housing in my Empire, ofcourse the main city of Lemuria will be avaliable aswell :)
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Hi, have some Corpus: http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images ... nFinal.jpg
    Well, randomness away, seems you finally got yourself in business!
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • MichaelMichael REGISTERED Posts: 59
    Depending on how the game turns out, I might be interested in buying large quantities of crystals (and other things) from your company. Also, if you ever have problems with bandits attacking your mining centers, Aeternam is only a forum PM away.
  • Xodus_LLamaXodus_LLama REGISTERED Posts: 74
    There should be a height limit on getting in. Dwarves make the best miners ;)
    "A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~Paul Erdos
    "Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics." ~Dean Schlicter
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    I would recommend joining an empire, which, is your matter, tough if you ever need councelling about what option would be better, or any other socio/economic matter, my UN Order will always be open to answer your questions.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
  • mmaalex22112mmaalex22112 REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 171 Seed
    My empire (Xandertopian Empire) has attempted contact through PM. We have not yet received a response and are waiting happily. :mrgreen: We believe our deal would GREATLY BENIFIT Metallum Corpus and the Xandertopian Empire if a deal would be stuck.
    With hope for expedience, Lord Alexander
    a1i938.jpg
  • AceAce REGISTERED Posts: 15 Seed
    Stay neutral. If everyone wants you then you can profit off all of them. There's no point in limiting your consumer base when the demand for your service is so high. I also question the neutrality of the UN given their endorsement of Lemuria.
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    What do you mean 'question the neutrality'? Lemuria aren't evil or anything :)
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • AceAce REGISTERED Posts: 15 Seed
    Nor did I suggest that. I'm just saying that the man who tries to achieve diplomatic order shouldn't do it by monopolizing power to one group. The mediator in this case should record the alliance rather than endorse one group over another.
    Ace wrote:
    Stay neutral. If everyone wants you then you can profit off all of them. There's no point in limiting your consumer base when the demand for your service is so high. I also question the neutrality of the UN given their endorsement of Lemuria.

Please don't take any offence but, how did you got the idea that we gave endorsement to the Lemurian Empire? As I have said "joining an empire", that does not mean that Lemurian is the only empire in the game, in example Xandertopian Empire, and (Old Age) Lirian Empire are another empires that are allied to our cause. Don't question the purity of the order withouth proper proofs, I'd also recommend analyzing the situation and getting more information.

Also due to our current goal we are trying to unite and mantain the community's current friendly and peacefull state as the devs have also planned to. We are not trying to becoming rich in game or attain any amount of power in game.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Ace wrote:
    [justify]How is joining an empire limiting the production of this corporation? I'd like to state that all of the current empires are open to trade and in a neutral state, also enlisted in the UN order, which will facilitate the trade system between diferent groups of players, and thus improving the relation between both factions, also enchancing the roleplay in the game.

If Metallum Corpus is ever willing to join an empire, they won't lose their individuality as a group, though the corresponding Empire would take responsibility for their needs, with the help of the UN if diplomatic issues would ever happen. The benefits they would get from joining an empire would be:[/justify]
      Inmediate proteoction from aggresors.
      Help from a leader that would help them in times of needs.
      Easier importation and exportation of goods.
      Etc.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Contact with any parties who have previously shown interest will be initiated in the next short while. We are sorry about the wait.

Please note that no parties will receive special benefits over another party; Metallum Corpus offers its services to all parties and allows equal opportunities to make business.

As Metallum Corpus is not an empire or nation itself, we do not feel it is in our best interest to join any sort of 'UN'. We wish to keep our neutrality, and as such will transact with all empires and nations.
    As stated in our company goals, we wish to have a branch of operation in each major city and town, so all citizens are able to have access to our services.

Metallum Corpus is still hiring, and will accept applications from any interested. (If you could just send a PM, as I don't really want to clutter the thread. If you find it absolutely necessary though, you can post here, i.e. if you don't know how to use PM's)
    edited October 2013
    Joe wrote:
    Contact with any parties who have previously shown interest will be initiated in the next short while. We are sorry about the wait.

Please note that no parties will receive special benefits over another party; Metallum Corpus offers its services to all parties and allows equal opportunities to make business.

As Metallum Corpus is not an empire or nation itself, we do not feel it is in our best interest to join any sort of 'UN'. We wish to keep our neutrality, and as such will transact with all empires and nations.
    As stated in our company goals, we wish to have a branch of operation in each major city and town, so all citizens are able to have access to our services.

Metallum Corpus is still hiring, and will accept applications from any interested. (If you could just send a PM, as I don't really want to clutter the thread. If you find it absolutely necessary though, you can post here, i.e. if you don't know how to use PM's)

Greetings Joe!, I hope the company is going well, though, as you might remember, we got an pending conversation about the thing I wanted to talk to you...

I don't quitely understant that point of view, you want to stay neutral by not joining an neutral system?, but for the same reason that you stated before, we never invited this company to form part of the UN, though I am glad we share opinions, or maybe I am not explaining myself well?

As an dedicated merchant, I actually understand that point of view, to not "categorise" the customers, but I don't know what the other members of the council might say of this.

I hope we can get a more appropiate conversation soon.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    The UN means 'United Nations', and as such Metallum Corpus is not able to join, as we are not a nation, we are a company. We wish to make a profit, as most companies should.

Joining the UN is not in our interests, however making business with its involved parties is a main goal.
    Joe wrote:
    The UN means 'United Nations', and as such Metallum Corpus is not able to join, as we are not a nation, we are a company. We wish to make a profit, as most companies should.

Joining the UN is not in our interests, however making business with its involved parties is a main goal.

And I am quite aware of that, though a sub-group of the order might need to inspect wagons, or anyform of comercial items that enter any city under our protection, for civil protection. Though I am not really in favor of that idea, since it will slow a bit commerce, not assured tho.

The assistant of Lord Alexander of the Xandertopian Empire is in charge of that group, but feel free to talk to me if any inconformity shows up.

I am sorry we could not get to a deal, but get for sure we might be working really close by, that close that we might even go to enjoy an ale in one of the Xandertopian of Lemurian taverns. Since our goals will make us a work a bit close.

By the way, I was editing the last message, hahahaha.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
  • HowlHowl REGISTERED Posts: 5
    A company such as CM will reap enourmous profits if managed well. It would make sense to me to eventually expand our investments, so perhaps it will be a Corpus owned tavern that you share a drink, no doubt there will soon be many of them.
    red_howl_png.png
    Howl wrote:
    A company such as CM will reap enourmous profits if managed well. It would make sense to me to eventually expand our investments, so perhaps it will be a Corpus owned tavern that you share a drink, no doubt there will soon be many of them.

You've been quite active in the forums lately, we got another member :')! Welcome!
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
  • HowlHowl REGISTERED Posts: 5
    Thanks for you welcome Sinnon
    red_howl_png.png
    Just a reminder that Metallum Corpus is still hiring.
    If you're interested in any of the positions (check main post) we have to offer, don't hesitate to PM me.
  • mmaalex22112mmaalex22112 REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 171 Seed
    As it seems this group is slowing down. I don't know everything but my offer to give you special contracts and become the mining company for the Xandertopian Empire still stands. This group is a great idea and I do not want to see it go. Thank you, Lord Alexander of the Xandertopian Empire
    a1i938.jpg
  • Nuclear RussianNuclear Russian REGISTERED Posts: 424 Seed
    I have a question for the Corpus: What are your mining methods? Would you dig down and look for natural caverns, or would you create a giant open pit mine?
    Knowledge is power, Guard it well - Blood Ravens battle cry

"Re-evolution: Sound like a blast"
    "Me: It will be"
    13.jpg
  • CogCog REGISTERED Posts: 110 Seed
    If you are still active, I would recommend you to become a part of Plague Cartel, it's more of a cooperating group for corporations rather than a social group, what do you think of it?

Either way, have a nice day!