Flat Stanley Seed Contest!

omgchompomgchomp REGISTERED Posts: 18
edited October 2014 in Fan Art
For the next 3 weeks, you are in charge of a seed! Just download these drawings, print one (or more if you want), and take them along on your adventures! You should take at least 3 photos of your seed in different locations to be eligible for the contest. On 10/21 I will look through all the photos and choose the funniest or most creative as the winner!
Good luck!

tumblr_mu04dr8SS81sr969eo1_500.png

Download the drawings
tumblr_mszkwuvGyb1qi3b4ro1_250.png

Comments

• ArkneosArkneos REGISTERED Posts: 71
    Sweet! Printing mine out now~! ^.^
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    If I see anyone resembling that first seed in-game, I am going to run for my life
    5.jpg
  • omgchompomgchomp REGISTERED Posts: 18
    @re evolution aww you don't like the lil chibi seed? :)
    I like the little chibi seed, but I have to agree with Re Evolution; anyone looking like that in a game is the embodiment of death.
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    I think he's FAAAAAAABULOOOOUS.
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • NexasNexas REGISTERED Posts: 3 Podling
    cool i have some ideas, but what do you win?
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Nexas wrote:
    NOTHING! that's it! :D I soupose it's a fun contest!
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
    Nexas wrote:
    the hearts and respect of your peers
  • LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    If I see anyone resembling that first seed in-game, I am going to run for my life

Now we know your weakness Evo. A fear of chibi seeds. :lol:
    otViQlH.png
  • NekochuNekochu REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 244 Developer
    For those unfamiliar with Flat Stanley, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Stanley. We kind of want to follow in those footsteps with this little contest, to see all the places Flat Tugley can travel! Maybe at the end of this we could put together a travel journal for Flat Tugley, featuring all the sites he visited! Also if you happen to run into someone while getting Flat Tugley to the most unique places to get that photo, tell them about TUG! Spread the word, maybe even see if you can get Flat Tugley on TV! Share the most creative ways you find to take Flat Tugley on an adventure!
    Twitter: @X_Nekochu_X
    Tumblr: xnekochux
    Oooh, now I understand this far more clear. I think I have the chance to take part there... but I am struggling with time lately, and when I have it, it's dark outside usually.
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 399 Site Admin
    Pro-tip: Do not drink lots of coffee or other caffeinated beverages before attempting to cut out your seed with scissors. :lol:
    -Dee.
    Shadee wrote:
    Pro-tip: Do not drink lots of coffee or other caffeinated beverages before attempting to cut out your seed with scissors. :lol:
    Let me guess: true story.
    Good thing I am not in sugar deprivation or anything like this.
  • VisigothVisigoth REGISTERED Posts: 268
    cool little contest :]
    2mrSQTP.png
    tqJH8d0.png L8gIJPq.png HS9Ak7Z.png bJiq4Rv.png
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 399 Site Admin
    Mine explored the jungle, a very strange place and went aquatic!

-Dee.
  • aussiefirefighteraussiefirefighter REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 60 Seed
    haha dee not bad at all
    FireFighter, SES Volunteer, Motorbikes, Gamer :D

18.jpg
    sig.jpg
    I just hope someone takes the chibi seed someplace awesome. :)
    -Dee.
    Shadee, next weekend the dream will stop being dreamed...
    Those look great, Shadee! ^.^ I should have mine done next week!
    Agh soups, seems the one pic I took of THE seed seems to be simply not okay.
    One thing, does it matter if I haven't cut perfectly the Flat Tugley (basically leaving blank paper left in the printed seed)
    Wingidon wrote:
    One thing, does it matter if I haven't cut perfectly the Flat Tugley (basically leaving blank paper left in the printed seed)

nope any picture you take is fine :)
    omgchomp wrote:
    Wingidon wrote:

nope any picture you take is fine :)
    Yay! Okay then, if I find a camera I will try again to take the one picture of awesomeness!
    Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with! :)
    -Dee.
    The long awaited moment for ME pics to come has...came!

I BROKE DA FORUMS YIPEE

So one Flat Tugley, better known as The Fabulous, had some relax, except that he got a bit wet.

The other flat Tugley saw a weird wall she wasn't going to go throught, too little interesting in the other side, with the canopy.

Later they met in some palm-some cactus

YT1pM05.jpg

Rs0shIE.jpg

Gv3O4rY.jpg
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Burn that thing Wing, burn it with fire
    5.jpg
    Burn that thing Wing, burn it with fire
    You cannot burn that if it's just THAT next to the water (less then a milimetter from it! c:)
    Cool! I'm glad they chose a cactus without spines. Though maybe they already gathered all of them to make weapons! :)
    -Dee.
    Shadee wrote:
    Cool! I'm glad they chose a cactus without spines. Though maybe they already gathered all of them to make weapons! :)
    The cactus ACTUALLY has spines, it's just hidden in these holes, where they DO hurt even if they are not completely outside. It's just that the seed's small size allows them to avoid these very very effortlessly.
    I don't think I can pick a winner but I hope people continue to take pictures with their Flat Tugley's and submit them so I can assemble a little adventure book!
    Ya, Sadly, the activity of this one topic is lower then... the Spiral Knights Spanish forums... and that's a lot.