TUGCRAFT - dedicated server is live!

stickmenzstickmenz Posts: 12 Seed
edited July 2015 in Servers
Hello everyone,

We are one of the alpha dedicated server partners for TUG. Our server is up and we are busy convincing our former Minecraft community of tens of thousands of registered users to come over and play TUG with us.

You can visit TUGCRAFT at www.TUGCRAFT.com
You can join our dedicated server via IP: play.TUGCRAFT.com

We look forward to seeing many of you on TUG! Please feel free to join our forums if this looks like a community you would like to be involved in!

Sincerely,
stickmenz

Comments

• LostSocksLostSocks Posts: 11 Seed
    I'll give it a shot!
  • stickmenzstickmenz Posts: 12 Seed
    Thanks LostSocks... Feel free to add me on skype... I want to make a tight knit community of hardcore fans :)
  • jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
    Hey So I built a home on your server works fine after a while started to get lag but not to bad :).
    if any one wants to find my home its in a pine forest just follow the totems and torches at spawn :)
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Welcome guys :) we got a nice little town going
  • jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
    how do I delete that second one
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • RawrRawr Posts: 508 Seed
    edited July 2015
    double trouble

It appears that I cannot find the button for that either.
    @Shadee can we turn this on?
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • ShadeeShadee Posts: 399 Site Admin
    Rawr said:

double trouble

It appears that I cannot find the button for that either.
    @Shadee can we turn this on?

Looks like comment deletion isn't an option for anyone but moderators/admins on these forums right now. I'll find out if it can be added.
    -Dee.
  • StilleVandeStilleVande Posts: 81 Seed
    Welcome to the fold man!

Let me know if you need anything at all. :)
    Seriously, it's Faroese for Calm Water. - StilleVande
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-1.png
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-2.png
    Thanks @StilleVande
  • warownslifewarownslife Posts: 3 Podling
    edited July 2015
    I'm unable to connect to the server. Its saying failed to connect, error.
  • AmminoAmmino Posts: 1 Podling
    edited July 2015
    hi
    Hey guys. Server crashed a couple times sorry if it was down. Ghost sent me an update today that should fix the crashes. Please feel free to add me on skype "BigBadStick" as we have a skype chat for all the players on the server.
  • CharlockCharlock Posts: 293 Seed
    Hey stickmenz,

Tried to join the server this morning (07/25, 9:13 AM Central). Is it down at the moment?
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
    The server does go down from time to time... We are working with NK on some hot patches and to see how we can increase stability.
  • reedooreedoo Posts: 151 Seed
    Ooooo *twiddles fingers* I am going to definitely have to play on your sever, I was getting a little tired with single player mode.
    Awesome we would be glad to have you :) sign up at www.TugCraft.com
  • reedooreedoo Posts: 151 Seed
    I'm pretty laggy - I assume your server is American based? As I'm connecting from Australia (getting about 200-500 latency). I've found some extremely epic buildings and some intricate highways for commuting between what looks like townships?

Whats your usual player base on the server like? I've only encountered one person online but nowhere near my area.
  • WingidonWingidon Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Connecting from Spain I also get a big amount of ping, a bit over 200, to be precise-ish.
  • Hoppa_JoelHoppa_Joel Posts: 191 Seed
    I am "foresting" the lands with fruit trees, in search of my first base ( and now second base )
    In time, I imagine there will be a nice trail of fruit, and vegebaubles that will lead between both bases, however a couple seem to be loops... *isn't lost...* okay maybe a bit lost....
    Hehe, maybe once I connect my bases, I'll try to make a "path" back to the starter town/Inn :)
    very nice server folks. I agree, I usually am fine for a bit playing then start getting heavy lag. If I log out for abit I think the server is able most times to reset and the lag goes for awhile.
  • deasantadeasanta Posts: 12 Seed
    YAY! worked ok - bit laggy at times but then again it was streaming data at a constant rate of 41KB/s. Managed to clock up 18mb of packets in 6 minutes. Not sure if that was the cause of the lag rather than the server being slow. Nice builds everyone !
    Deasanta's TUGs : Website | GitHub | Google+ | TUG community on G+
  • lifeundonelifeundone Posts: 7 Podling
    im guessing this is no longer active? i tried to go to the web site and nothing and the server doesnt seem to work.
    23.jpg
  • CharlockCharlock Posts: 293 Seed
    As far as I know, it went offline around the time of the v0.8.7 update.
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."