The Unknown Server - Survival

124»

Comments

• CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    As the game is still in its infancy, there are not a lot of groups tossing up servers to host multiplayer. Currently, StilleVande seems to be the only one (NK had one running for a while and TUGCraft also had one until the v0.8.7 patch).

This site is handy, if underpopulated at the moment:

http://tug-servers.com/
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
  • Hoppa_JoelHoppa_Joel REGISTERED Posts: 191 Seed
    looks like Stille is down, most likely updating now :)
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 510 Seed
    edited December 2015
    edit: saying what everyone else is saying.
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • StilleVandeStilleVande REGISTERED Posts: 81 Seed
    Sorry guys, edit of quarter insanity at work.

Updating now. :(
    Seriously, it's Faroese for Calm Water. - StilleVande
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-1.png
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-2.png
    Done before the weekend!

All my love ladies and gentlemen. :)
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-1.png
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-2.png
    Cheers Stille :)

Happy Christmas everyone!
  • TheKianpratyTheKianpraty REGISTERED Posts: 4 Podling
    How often do people join/what time do they join? I always get an empty server.
  • DapperHamsterDapperHamster REGISTERED Posts: 58 Seed
    edited January 2016
    I've switched over to the Data Mining server personally, to help out with the data collection. There's at least 2 people asides from me playing on that server atm; you could try that one out.
    Gateway went down today, had to redo it.

System is back up!
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-1.png
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-2.png
    @StilleVande Have you given any thought to adding any mods to the server environment? I know population/interest has waned (myself, included) for various reasons, but maybe we can drum up some players if we diversify..
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
    We could!

What mods sounds good?
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-1.png
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-2.png
    I know there are several out there now from the modjam a while back. I'd propose a vote and maybe implement the top 2(3?)?
    You know, Im going to store the current map and send a copy to Ghost (It's an almost one year map, gotta have good input in it for the devs), then make a brand new map!

Please by all means, give me input on mods. I'd like to see more players on it. :)
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-1.png
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-2.png
  • DooyDanDooyDan REGISTERED Posts: 31 Seed
    Hi all! Its been awhile, but I would really enjoy playing TUG with the community again. I was on the server last week, but I hear its been reset now. I'm in for adding mods :). Just tried to log on, but the server appears to be offline.
    Charlock said:

@StilleVande Have you given any thought to adding any mods to the server environment? I know population/interest has waned (myself, included) for various reasons, but maybe we can drum up some players if we diversify..

I'm up for this!
    I may have to re-install, every time i try to connect the server goes down.
    Hey all. Sorry I've been a bit unresponsive, but I've been travelling with work, had a bit of a medical scare and doing some major renovations on my house. I would love to see the server get some mods. A handful can be found on the Devotus site here: http://devotus.nerdkingdom.com/

If everybody wants to weigh in on one or two they'd like to play around with, I will make a poll on this thread and we can all vote on what makes it in.
    @StilleVande What has happened to the server? It's been down all week. I was just getting back into playing TUG with the community.
124»