TUG v0.8.5 Sneak-Peek Live Stream Saturday June 6th @ 7pm EST!

GhostGhost Posts: 74 Developer
edited June 2015 in News & Updates
Hey guys!

Wanted to let you guys know that we are going to be doing a live stream of the upcoming v0.8.5 patch and show you all the goodies! Though the patch itself is a bit off, and there will definitely be bugs, it's just too much to keep to ourselves and we want to talk all about it.

We will also be doing a few TUG Steam key giveaways! So make sure to join and watch!

When: June 6th @ 7pm EST
Where: Beam and Twitch
What: TUG v0.8.5 Survival Multi-player, maybe Creative?
Why: Cuz hype
Who: Simba, Tullrich and myself!

Follow me on Twitter for more updates
Look forward to seeing you there!

- GhostfromTexas

Comments

• MeldrixMeldrix Posts: 24 Seed
    Awesome, pretty hyped for 0.8.5. Will definitely be watching!
  • StilleVandeStilleVande Posts: 81 Seed
    YAY!

I shall be there sir. :)
    Seriously, it's Faroese for Calm Water. - StilleVande
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-1.png
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-2.png
  • Red AgliatorRed Agliator Posts: 307 Seed
    Sounds like the perfect time for me to try out twitch.tv! (I've been wondering about it for a while.) Do you expect much text chatting?
  • GhostGhost Posts: 74 Developer
    People will be chatting yes :P and I will be responding to stuff in the chat from time to time as well
  • ZadiraZadira Posts: 11 Seed
    I am so excited about this stream. I just love TUG! :D
  • FaidhFaidh Posts: 6 Podling
    So, which timezone is EST again? Is that European Standard Time, or Eastern Standard Time? I get confused these days ;)
  • Red AgliatorRed Agliator Posts: 307 Seed
    edited June 2015
    I suspect @Ghost meant U.S. "Eastern Daylight Savings Time", which is UTC - 4:00
  • FaidhFaidh Posts: 6 Podling
    So that's 23,5 hours from now, correct?
    Yes Eastern Daylight Savings Time
  • StilleVandeStilleVande Posts: 81 Seed
    Hype!
    Seriously, it's Faroese for Calm Water. - StilleVande
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-1.png
    regular-banner-3.png
    regular-banner-2.png
  • CrazyShadowyCrazyShadowy Posts: 98 Seed
    All aboard the hype train!
  • SeanBrockestSeanBrockest Posts: 8 Podling
    When you say "the patch itself will be a bit off", what do you mean? I cant run Tug at all right now, but I'm told the next patch will allow me to play. I really want to play this game.

When you say "the patch itself will be a bit off", what do you mean? I cant run Tug at all right now, but I'm told the next patch will allow me to play. I really want to play this game.

What's the reason you can't play right now?
  • SeanBrockestSeanBrockest Posts: 8 Podling
    edited June 2015
    Ghost said:

What's the reason you can't play right now?

You will have to ask Simba. He seemed to be familiar with my processor when he answered this support thread.

http://forum.nerdkingdom.com/discussion/2128/game-steam-copy-crashes-during-the-pre-cache#latest

And I know that developers hate "When is the next update coming out" questions, but I promise that I recognize that the E in ETA is ESTIMATED and won't hold you to it.
  • SimbaSimba Posts: 74 Developer
    I believe that's the reason Ghost was asking. If you are crashing during pre-cache, and you have an AMD CPU, then we have fixed an issue related to that.

As for the release, we can't say anything except.. "soon." We are in the last phase of a release (testing, testing, testing, bugfix, more testing) and that's usually a sign that we're just a few weeks out. Maybe sooner, maybe later, but soon. :)