VapidSapien Plays TUG

Hey guys, new to the forums but have been playing around with TUG for about a year. I have started a new series on my YT channel showing off what TUG has to offer. I will also be doing some building/crafting tutorials and some build showcases in the future. Check out my channel and my videos at the link below or subscribe for immediate future updates through YouTube. Enjoy!

Comments

• ShadeeShadee Posts: 399 Site Admin
    Very cool! :D
    -Dee.
  • PixelDragon13PixelDragon13 Posts: 113 Seed
    Awesome ;)
    (I'm IKStream!)
    You should do something with mods too :)
    TUG Modder
    Twitter: @IKStreamIvo
    YouTube: IKStream!
    Site: Pixel's Web
  • VapidSapienVapidSapien Posts: 4 Podling
    Second episode is up on the playlist. I build the start of a fantastic house. Enjoy!
  • cambocambo Posts: 152 Developer
    Good job! I left you a comment on on editing the video for darker areas. Hope it helps! I'm the guy who create the In The Works video so feel free to ask any video editing related questions.
  • Retodon8Retodon8 Posts: 1 Podling
    Watched the first episode, and that made me decide to get the game. I'll watch ep 2 later. :)
    I have uploaded the 3rd and 4th episodes on the playlist. Enjoy!
  • ZadiraZadira Posts: 11 Seed
    Ha ha ha! I had no idea you could bounce on the mushroom bed! So fun!!! :D
    New video is up on my channel, this time I found out how to make a cannon. It's a very fun episode. Check it out
  • ShadeeShadee Posts: 399 Site Admin

New video is up on my channel, this time I found out how to make a cannon. It's a very fun episode. Check it out

Is it bad of me to kinda want to try and coax a goat into jumping down onto that thing? :naughty:
    -Dee.
  • DarkPriestDarkPriest Posts: 26 Developer
    Gives a whole new meaning to Bouncy Goats.
    Producer on the TUG Team
    <Official Cat Wrangler>