Login denied

LardiLardi REGISTERED Posts: 3 Podling
Hello, I just bought today a humble store key as it was very cheap, however, after making and verifiying my account and using my key on the account, when I login with my account in the launcher it gives login denied, im frustated as I dont know if its on my end or something is wrong, but I cant play the game I bought, any ideas on how to fix this error?

Comments

• sp00kysp00ky REGISTERED Posts: 3 Podling
    My brother and I are having the same problem, so it is not on your end I think. I contacted support but I don't have a response yet. I suggest you do the same. :(
  • PhelanPhelan REGISTERED Posts: 2 Podling
    Its sunday, I'm sure an indie company doesn't have people working sunday. Monday'll roll around and something like this'll be squared away.
  • Nil_EinneNil_Einne REGISTERED Posts: 4 Podling
    Are people simply getting normal login denials in the launcher, or login denials due to "internal server error" problems similar to in my thread?
  • sp00kysp00ky REGISTERED Posts: 3 Podling
    Internal server error. The support team answered and it is fixed for me now! It had to do with my ISP "incorrectly caching DNS information". It was fixed by disabling ipv6. I don't know if you are having the same problem. I would send them a mail just to be sure because I would expect them to post the fix here it is was the same problem for everyone!
  • LardiLardi REGISTERED Posts: 3 Podling
    No that isn't the problem im having. Its just a login denied error.
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Site Admin
    Hey @Lardi, could you send an e-mail with your NK account name and a screenshot of the error to [email protected]?
    -Dee.
  • Nil_EinneNil_Einne REGISTERED Posts: 4 Podling
    I think I had the same problem as sp00ky as I have working IPv6. I set it up the tunneling IPv6 myself and it works with nearly everything so I wonder if the problem was on nerdkingdom's end? Alternatively it could be some weird conflict. In any case it looks like they removed the AAAA records for nerdkingdom.com and I guess accounts.nerdkingdom.com so people shouldn't have any IPv6 problems any more.
  • morduunmorduun REGISTERED Posts: 38 Developer
    Hey Nil!

Yeah, pretty much that, there were a bunch of weird deep networking things relating to IPv6, max transmission unit configuration and unpleasant routing from specific ISPs (some IPv6 connections appear to have been working, but others weren't) -- but the simple answer is everything should be going IPv4 now, so hopefully that specific issue is resolved now.

PLEASE let me know if anyone's still having this crop up. You shouldn't, but the Internets are a strange and occasionally frightening place, where things do not always make the kind of rational, logical sense you'd like them to. Eldritch, you might say. Eldritch Internets. With tentacles, and Night Gaunts, and Elder things, and i'a! i'a!

Ehr, okay, I'm done now.
  • LardiLardi REGISTERED Posts: 3 Podling
    It somehow fixed itself after some time, looks like it was an issue in the server end.