Internal server error

Nil_EinneNil_Einne REGISTERED Posts: 4 Podling
edited May 2015 in Account Issues
Hi,

Not sure whether I'd call this an account issue, but it seems to be where most of these sort of things go.

Anyone else getting internal server error when trying to login via the launcher? I've had this for the past 20 minutes or so. Haven't emailed yet, wondering whether it's a temporary problem perhaps related to excessively high load or a more permanent one.

It doesn't seem to be related to my account since it happens even when I try with an invalid account and I presume you don't give an internal server error when it's just an invalid account.

Able to login via the website fine so it just seems to be the API that is broken

Cheers

Comments

• ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 400 Site Admin
    Hi Nil_Einne, if you haven't yet, could you send us an e-mail ([email protected]) and attach that screenshot for us?
    -Dee.
  • Nil_EinneNil_Einne REGISTERED Posts: 4 Podling
    Hi I sent an email now but I'm not sure if it's needed since it's working now, I think because you removed AAAA records on your servers. (I didn't read about IPv6 possibly being the problem until after it started working.)