A Variety of Art

SparkSpark REGISTERED Posts: 12
edited December 2013 in Fan Art
Hello everyone, I'll be posting a bunch of art I've been working on in my free time since the day before the new site came up. It might not be as much as you think but its a decent size of individual pictures. After this post I think I'll resume posting one picture at a time, but we will see.

To begin I was looking into my character and seeing how everything he wears fits together. Not only was it fun for me to draw this and Spark in his clothing it helped me draw him in the future, now that I know what he wearing.

02RURKf.jpg

#1 - His Skyrim underwear.... yeah...

#2 - His normal every day clothes when hes not slashing zombies.

#3 - This is the armor plate and the weaved cloth suit he wears under the blue/teal coat of his.

#4 - With his coat, he buckles his belt and grabs his trusty "red" scarf. Which then allows him to attach his bracers and his pack.

So with that I did a couple more images of Spark.
One with all of his equipment and his weapons.

aTwmdZE.png

Next I made him jumping out of a window or something.

8z3h6fu.png

Then I was thinking to myself, " Huh, what kind of enemies are there going to be in Tug? You know, besides saber tooth tigers and other "predator" type animals. Maybe undead? Errrr maybe." I drew zombies... yeah I know... but they turned out more gruesome than I initially intended. Which is always nice.

Same format as Spark up there but instead of putting clothes on it more like the different level of zombie.

nsJeCNY.jpg

#1 - Your typical feral zombie most likely found wandering in the forest.

#2 - A zombie probably recently infected, and would likely to be found in a run down outpost or small town.

#3 - The fallen adventurer. Could be found underground and possibly in ruins.

#4 - And zombies always find a way to get full plate I swear.

Zombies are scary and all, but I would be more terrified of what does this to someone!

ZhgfCt4.png

And finally I drew Visigoth, because I was planning on doing an image of Visigoth, Darckscript, and I but I wasn't too sure what I would have done for Darkscript. So instead of doing Spark again I decided to do Visigoth and his BullRat. I have to say this is one of my favorites. I tried to make it as close as your original post of your character with all the inlays and filligree on the armor plates. And Visigoth I hope its cool with you. I also gave you a clone wars obi-wan beard LOL I just saw that. :lol:

DhdMLhB.png

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! And remember to keep drawing!

Edit: I still plan on making an image of the Tug seeds and will think of adding more and I don't want to intrude on the user that was thinking of doing a group photo drawing with all the seeds.

Comments

• Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    It kinda broke my screen, think you can fix it?
    5.jpg
  • Auti0Auti0 REGISTERED Posts: 277
    This looks great! Keep up the good work :)
  • SmartyOf95SmartyOf95 REGISTERED Posts: 394
    Visigoth is gonna get up you xD
    - Member of the Arcane Council, the Ruling body of Ars Arcanus.
  • LeifLeif REGISTERED Posts: 361 Seed
    Great job Spark :)
    otViQlH.png
  • JoeJoe REGISTERED Posts: 264 Seed
    Awesome, awesome job. Would have three awesomes if you could size-down the images just a tad so they fit in the border. :)
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Site Admin
    Cool!! :D
    -Dee.
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    fantastical job :D
  • FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    Great job Spark! looks like you really got a feel for the art style.

That armor is really rad, too. Not too simple, but not over-designed either.
  • SparkSpark REGISTERED Posts: 12
    Thanks guys, your comments mean a lot. :D
    Sorry if I seemed rude in my last post :( I forgot to say that your art is amazing (I'd been up since 5am that morning, and was slightly zombified) :P
    SmartyOf95 wrote:
    Sorry if I seemed rude in my last post :( I forgot to say that your art is amazing (I'd been up since 5am that morning, and was slightly zombified) :P

No worries dude. To be honest I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say... :?
    It's just that Visigoth seems... a little obsessed with people "breaking the forums" (i.e posting pics that are too wide) xD
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    SmartyOf95 wrote:
    It's just that Visigoth seems... a little obsessed with people "breaking the forums" (i.e posting pics that are too wide) xD

There might be a way to have images resized in a window, but I'm not sure, that might be a different forum software.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    SmartyOf95 wrote:

There might be a way to have images resized in a window, but I'm not sure, that might be a different forum software.

I'm pretty sure I saw this as a suggestion to improve the forums actually, so it may end up happening :)
  • VisigothVisigoth REGISTERED Posts: 268
    " lol, so now I'm the troll under the bridge demanding Forum structure instead of tolls ;p "

Spark I love your picture of my seed >.< it's awesome (I'm liking your style)

gAJClSs.png

and glad to see you approaching it as reality! that's one of my favorite ways to come up with ideas (starting with the base and adding parts as tho they were dressed, it really lets you work out ideas that not only look cool, but are functional!)

JNk1ikT.png

and that's a very cool Zombie,
    VCE3cLS.png

just click "Quote" for the BBCode links and such (for the smaller thumbnails)
    2mrSQTP.png
    tqJH8d0.png L8gIJPq.png HS9Ak7Z.png bJiq4Rv.png
    I like to think more "Guardian of the Forums" :P
    Thanks Visigoth, I'm glad you like it. And yes! starting from a basic form or body and then adding pieces on is a really fun and a solid way to understand how the character works, I'm happy you agree. :D

And I'm still getting used to these forums so I apologize to everyone if I broke there screen... To be honest I'm a little noobish at forums all together. But I am learning so there's that.
  • VisigothVisigoth REGISTERED Posts: 268
    -Spark-
    Well...my version anyways (I went a little more "SteamPunk" :]
    z8OxBnp.png

...Man you wear a lot of "stuff"

d3AXksZ.png

O_o
    2mrSQTP.png
    tqJH8d0.png L8gIJPq.png HS9Ak7Z.png bJiq4Rv.png
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Visigoth wrote:
    -Spark-
    Well...my version anyways (I went a little more "SteamPunk" :]
    z8OxBnp.png

...Man you wear a lot of "stuff"

d3AXksZ.png

O_o
    That's just to resist pretty much EVERYTHING! :D
  • sokandesokande REGISTERED Posts: 9
    you guys are inspiring me to make my own seed as well :)
  • RazuulRazuul REGISTERED Posts: 9 Podling
    I can't wait to make my own seed, won't be anywhere as good as your guys' though....